• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

i keep my waifu faithful name though, but actually i only married like......3 shipgirls. And coincidentally, it is Enty and Takao who haave both META version

She's actually pretty good using with light cruiser/destroyer though, at least for me. I've manage to clear chap 9-10 mostly using her fleet.

Holy sheet, the upcoming New Year skins look sick!

The funny thing is that they barely resemble new year, but i'm not complaining.

well, i have very small amount of gems, and my wallet already die because of my country Lunar New Year, so they can release skin all they want, they can't tempt me

Possibly UR, but i don't thing so. Currently i saw some hints about UR events, aside from being held at Anniversaries, they are also corresponses to Operation Siren META ship routation. The previous event which is UR, happen along with META Gneisenau. New Jersey also accompanied with META Helena, JP Anniversary happen in September which also allign with new META Ship. The monthly routation of META Ship is 3 months each, and they announced that there will be 4 UR ships this year mean they will do it along with META routine. Poor EN, the server anni was too close with JP

Yeah, this next event is northen parliament 🤔 maybe Soyuz as new UR

I doubt that........., but it is possibly for a UR to appear. We know that there is 4 UR this yeah, two ship will sure fill the two CN and JP anniversaries slot which is May and September respectively. So possibly UR will appear soon, at worst should be the end of March, the earliest could be this new event - end of February

Of course i'm not going to the hax territory

Then again, looks like i'm going to use the Upper Moon 2 and 1 (Douma and Kokushibo) against the shipgirls

Back