• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Intelligence Upgrade (Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Supergenius is making machines that are like tier 2 while extraordinary is making machines and inventions that are just not possible by real life standarts
Like I just answered you, you should read the description of intelligence and being an extraodinary genuis doesn't necessarily create technology, Kiyotaka matches many of the descriptions of extraodinary genuis.

Wait I dont this is enough for extraordinary, this is just really high genius.
For extraordinary you have to break laws of the universe or break reality with your inventions
Don't think so, Meruem from HxH is also an extraordinary genius, and Ayanokouji has many similarities to him (I will write Ayanokouji's similar feats in brackets.)

This is his description:

Meruem was able to speak before even being born. (Ayanokouji discovered his hands as and remembers them, he remembers the first day he was born.)
Meruem possesses immense memory and analytical skills, being able to learn and master nearly anything he comes across in a short period. (Ayanokouji also has similar stuff, he never forgets anything and has photographic memory too, his analytical skills are insane, and he makes literally undefeatable strategies.)
He defeated world champions at various games just after reading a rule book and playing a few matches. (Ayanokouji might not have a similar feat, but he outsmarted a dedicated machine and you can read the OP for more info about that.)
He is capable of examining multiple scenarios in a matter of seconds. (Same as Ayanokouji)
He excels at identifying his opponent's "rhythm," the unconscious bias that guides their choices, and at disrupting it or turning it against them, not only gaining insight into their thought process but also managing to exploit it for his benefit. (Same as Koenji, who Ayanokouji is superior to, Koenji could sense a person's strength by just sensing the heat emitted by their body.)
Playing Gungi with Komugi elevated his pattern-recognition skills to an ability similar to precognition. Thanks to this faculty, he was able to penetrate Netero's otherwise impregnable defense, even predicting what body parts he would be able to cut off in advance. (Cannot find a similar feat to this, but the previous ones can do lol.)

What you are saying is the description of a supergenius.

Don't think so, Meruem from HxH is also an extraordinary genius, and Ayanokouji has many similarities to him (I will write Ayanokouji's similar feats in brackets.)

This is his description:

Meruem was able to speak before even being born. (Ayanokouji discovered his hands as and remembers them, he remembers the first day he was born.)
Meruem possesses immense memory and analytical skills, being able to learn and master nearly anything he comes across in a short period. (Ayanokouji also has similar stuff, he never forgets anything and has photographic memory too, his analytical skills are insane, and he makes literally undefeatable strategies.)
He defeated world champions at various games just after reading a rule book and playing a few matches. (Ayanokouji might not have a similar feat, but he outsmarted a dedicated machine and you can read the OP for more info about that.)
He is capable of examining multiple scenarios in a matter of seconds. (Same as Ayanokouji)
He excels at identifying his opponent's "rhythm," the unconscious bias that guides their choices, and at disrupting it or turning it against them, not only gaining insight into their thought process but also managing to exploit it for his benefit. (Same as Koenji, who Ayanokouji is superior to, Koenji could sense a person's strength by just sensing the heat emitted by their body.)
Playing Gungi with Komugi elevated his pattern-recognition skills to an ability similar to precognition. Thanks to this faculty, he was able to penetrate Netero's otherwise impregnable defense, even predicting what body parts he would be able to cut off in advance. (Cannot find a similar feat to this, but the previous ones can do lol.)
Whataboutism much?
What you are saying is the description of a supergenius.
Supergenius is tier 2 stuff
Like I just answered you, you should read the description of intelligence and being an extraodinary genuis doesn't necessarily create technology, Kiyotaka matches many of the descriptions of extraodinary genuis.
Maybe you should read what supergenius is before telling me doing some extraordinary inventions is supergenius
Many EGs are capable of making machines and inventions that are impossible irl, but it isn't a neccessity. It's just the most common way a character vastly exceeds the limits of human intelligence, there are other ways.
EGs need to do stuff that are above physics as far as I know I don't know if this is enough for it. I will just wait for staff since I dont know much about how we give EG

EGs need to do stuff that are above physics as far as I know I don't know if this is enough for it

this is still supergenius

Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for extremely diverse purposes.

this is still supergenius

Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for extremely diverse purposes.
"Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well."

Whataboutism much?
Don't try to classify each and everything as whataboutery, I would have never posted this thread in the first place if I hadn't read the description of different Extraordinary Genius. I am just showing that Ayanokouji's feats match the feats of another Extraordinary Genius.
Supergenius is tier 2 stuff
Wait I dont this is enough for extraordinary, this is just really high genius.
For extraordinary you have to break laws of the universe or break reality with your inventions
You are saying that extraordinary geniuses are able to break reality laws with their inventions, while this is the description of a supergenius:
ihiVHfV.png

Some inventions defying laws of physics with futuristic technology are only "very common" in EGs, that doesn't mean that it becomes a criteria for an EG.
Maybe you should read what supergenius is before telling me doing some extraordinary inventions is supergenius
Sure.
EGs need to do stuff that are above physics as far as I know I don't know if this is enough for it. I will just wait for staff since I dont know much about how we give EG
It is only said that it is "very common" in EGs, not that it becomes a criteria for it.
Reality warping is above universal (3-A), which is supergenius, but I don't think it ever becomes a criteria for it.

Read the whole Volume 0 for scans.

Found some:

He can literally guess which card is it by just seeing them get shuffled...

NSbSd1b.png

...and because of that, he is also said to have a perfect memory.

Bsh7usl.png

Also, thanks to idc.violet, I have found the part where he remembers his thinking as a newborn.

F7VjnOr.png

This seems uncontroversial to apply, but you need to update the justifications in his intelligence section as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back