• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do think the High 5-A versions are probably fairer, because 4-B Kharn's durability is in the gigafoe.

Axe Cop might have the expirience edge, being a million years old (Ten times older than Kharn) and has defeated the master of every martial art in hand-to-hand combat

I don't entirely know

"Axey Smartist is the brother of Flutey Smartist, born to Bobber and Gobber Smartist. After making himself the enemy of Telescoping Gun Cop in the future, Telescoping Gun Cop went back in time to poison Axey's parents. He swore he'd find his parent's killer. Axey eventually became a policeman. It was when he found the "perfect fire ax" at the scene of a fire that he became Axe Cop. He hired a partner (this was his brother, Flute Cop, but he didn't know it was him because of amnesia), and got to work cleaning the streets of crime."

Whoever wrote this was high. Very high.

age on its own isn't necessarily gonna do it. How are the people he's defeated?

Pretty sure it was written by a 5 year old.

He has the combat experience edge because apparently he's been fighting cosmic aliens and evil guys for a million years. I still think it's highly likely that he gets struck with Gorechild though.

Wokistan said:
Pretty sure it was written by a 5 year old.
"Axe Cop is a series of webcomics written by Malachai Nicolle (age 5 when the series began in December 2009) and illustrated by his older brother, Ethan Nicolle (age 29 when the series began)."

Ok. That child had some wild ideas in his head. Galaxy brain level ideas.

Imma ask the important questions.

Can Kharn stop Axe cop from singing?

But if Axe cop bites Khorne, Khorne turns good. Becoming a paradox and dying. And if Khorne is not around Axe cop sings GG.

TriforcePower1 said:
He's just joking.
Thanks a lot for clarifying that ovo

But if Axe cop cant bite Khorne, do you know what he can bite? Za dusto!

Axe Cop's AP seems to be 760.031070746 ninatons

Khrone is considered "More Dangerous" than an entire group of characters who can tank 16,798.63 yottaton (Or 16.79863 ninaton) attacks.

If we used their 4-B tiers, Axe Cop is at 730.3 foe while Kharn massively upscales from a fodder who did a 151.7 foe feat.

Tell that to gorechild

But yeah, we should switch to their 4-B tiers, since if we ignore Kharn's upscaling Axe Cop only has a 4.81410678972x AP advantage there.

I think he tanked a beating from someone who had AP in the GigaFOE or something like that, can't say more, you'll have to ask a Warhammer expert for that.

The Divine Phoenix said:
So Axe Cop is 45 times stronger in High 5-A. That'd probably make this an AP stomp.
I find it difficult to believe a Warhammer character doesn't have some way to ignore durability.

If he nulls something like shooting at Kharn while running away then he's probably null killing him by looking at him.

Back