• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember a thread where Kharn overcame a 50x AP gap (Kharn vs Terrarian, which got removed because tier changes).

Well, that was hyperbole, but anything he'd do would instantly kill Kharn from raw AP, so does Khorne null that or not?

The Smashor said:
And naturally they decided to measure that calc in joules to make it as hard to understand as humanly possible
Just learn division nerd.

Though as a side-note, he beat the Terrarian because of his sheer skill and dodging danmaku wouldn't be a problem for him.

Here idk what Axe Cop's skill is but Schmuck seems to be finding new overpowered feats every day.

Alright I'm going to try and apply some semblance of order to this. We'll see how it turns out.

Martial Arts

Speed/Agility

Dedicatio

Other

And... that's what I have for now.

I think AP's just too much of an issue either way. In high 5-A Axe Cop's apparently 50ish times stronger. In 4-B, Kharn is thousands of times more durable.

I don't think Axe cop has any hax that would be "fair" enough to use on Kharn to even things up anyhow

Oh and I mean there's also this.

Wokistan said:
I think AP's just too much of an issue either way. In high 5-A Axe Cop's apparently 50ish times stronger. In 4-B, Kharn is thousands of times more durable.
The Wright Way said:
I remember a thread where Kharn overcame a 50x AP gap (Kharn vs Terrarian, which got removed because tier changes).

With the terrarian match, I can only see 3 scenarios here:

• 4-B Kharn was used, since his durability is iirc about a million times greater
  • It was decided that his durability would be fine, because while it can't be extrapolated to the insane degree it is in 4-B his durability being much higher than his strength is a constant sit Kharn in both keys, and as such his durability here would be on par with if not superior to axe cop
  • People severely downplaying terrarian, because as good as Kharn is it's kinda impossible to not get hit at least once when terrarian is far more mobile and has huge AOE and danmaku
So ueaj

Terraria was only High 5-A at the time while Kharn was 5-A. The match was old as **** and the Terrarian's profile didn't even have half of what it does now.

Kharns AP didn't actually change, the tier borders did. But yeah the match being super outdated is the more likely culprit.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I'd prefer if you used someone other than Axey since no one ever does.
If no one uses Axe Cop, then why would you want me to use someone else? Do you not want him to have more popularity?

Although perhaps I have misunderstood you

Back