• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Garou vs Sonic the Hedgehog (One-Punch Man vs Sonic the Hedgehog) (1-1-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur forgetting with optional equipment sonic has soul surge and will just come back even if he dies and just hax the **** outta garou

I forget what soul surge does. Does it slow down time for Sonic? If so, that would only be useful at first due to Garou's crazy RE.

While Garou's couldn't kill Sonic, he could go for incapacitation as a win con

I forget what soul surge does. Does it slow down time for Sonic? If so, that would only be useful at first due to Garou's crazy RE.

To quote Sonic's optional equipment part of his P&A section:

"Immortality (Type 4) and Regeneration (Low-Godly. With Shahra's Ring, he can resurrect from Soul Energy that's heavily implied to be from his actual soul that Erazor put a curse on to slowly diminish)"

Then I advise you make a CRT.

To quote the Regen Page,

"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

It say's so right there, that regenerating from just the soul may count as Low-Godly.

Then I advise you make a CRT.
I will if I have the time.
To quote the Regen Page,

"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."
Well for starters his regen is based on it being "heavily implied" and I have another CRT that downgrades character's Low-Godly regen for a similar purpose. Sonic has no feat of showing this, just implied statements. Unless we say regenerating from the Soul no matter what is Low-Godly.
It say's so right there, that regenerating from just the soul may count as Low-Godly.
I need to see this regeneration in action.

I dunno about Garou's passive radiation but the radiation from his nuclear fist spam and especially his GRB are absolutely massive.

What can Garou do to stop Sonic from using the soul surge after being killed? Sonic also can use Chaos Control or the wisps to hax Garou away after that

Without optional equipment Garou apperantly kills Sonic with radiation or something and Sonic can't do much against that

Bad matchup overall lol, with OE Sonic apparently can revive himself and kill Garou with some wacky hax that Garou can't really do anything against and without OE Sonic just dies by being around Garou, let alone being hit by his Nuclear Fission fists or GRB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back