• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Garou vs Sonic the Hedgehog (One-Punch Man vs Sonic the Hedgehog) (1-1-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god. The shadow one went so well

Btw I would probably use modern sonic as Garou can literally just copy his AP (also sonic gains more powers and give him his optional equipment)

Again Sonic has the same level of resistance as Shadow. So if Shadow resisted (idk if he did. If he didn’t please correct me), then Sonic will too

Actually thought he did win, my bad.

Though nobody actually refuted the radiation argument in that thread and instead just FRA chained, how does Sonic who has the same level of resistance as Shadow resist it?
I have no idea if it was agreed Shadow resisted. If it wasn’t then Sonic gets cucked and this is a stomp and needs to be closed lol

Why would it be closed when he has low godly regen and ressurection? Wouldnt he just be able to regen the ionisation of his atoms depending on how fast the regen is?

Sonic doesn’t have that because he needs optional equipment which the OP has not specified. If he has he needs to update.

But then Sonic will just come back and then resort to his hax and out hax the **** out of Garou. (Chaos Control, Ring Time, Wisps, etc.)

Errr, bump. But just to clarify things
true, ill change it to modern

Are you only agreeing to using the Modern key, or also allowing him acces to optional equipment? Sonic needs optional equipment to really do anything here. Otherwise he just kinda passively dies off.

Errr, bump. But just to clarify things

Are you only agreeing to using the Modern key, or also allowing him acces to optional equipment? Sonic needs optional equipment to really do anything here. Otherwise he just kinda passively dies off.
Sonic doesn’t have that because he needs optional equipment which the OP has not specified. If he has he needs to update.

But then Sonic will just come back and then resort to his hax and out hax the **** out of Garou. (Chaos Control, Ring Time, Wisps, etc.)
if i allow optional equip, sonic stomps, if i don't then garou stomps

Ok so from what I'm seeing on the profile, there's nothing on there implying the strength of his Radiation to directly be so vastly above the Radiation of Space that it could make a big impact. All I'm seeing are vague statements of it being "Super Dangerous", except the first statement, which even implies that if you have some degree of resistance, then you wouldn't immediately die. Bear with me as I'm not a OPM fan, just a Sonic Fan, but can I see where it's shown/implied to be that his Radiation could be enough to harm someone with the level of Resistance Sonic has to a considerable enough extent?

Ok so from what I'm seeing on the profile, there's nothing on there implying the strength of his Radiation to directly be so vastly above the Radiation of Space that it could make a big impact. All I'm seeing are vague statements of it being "Super Dangerous", except the first statement, which even implies that if you have some degree of resistance, then you wouldn't immediately die. Bear with me as I'm not a OPM fan, just a Sonic Fan, but can I see where it's shown/implied to be that his Radiation could be enough to harm someone with the level of Resistance Sonic has to a considerable enough extent?
going off other threads, garous radiation is leagues above space radiation

OK, I just see a bunch of people ignoring each other's argument's on this thread tbh
I'll just say this: If Shadow already lost to Garou, why is this a match when Shadow and Sonic share a vast amount of Abilities to my knowledge?

Since Sonic's standard Equip has the Chaos Emeralds, he'd just use Chaos Control like Shadow did then.
Not sure WHY it's listed as standard equipment tbh. It's not something Sonic always has on him, and in some games, they don't even come into play. That said, Sonic doesn't open with Chaos Control like Shadow does.

if i allow optional equip, sonic stomps, if i don't then garou stomps
Sonic doesn't use ring time in character at all. It only appeared once in Generations as an equip able ability and was only used in gameplay and hasn't shown up sense. In fact, a fair amount of Sonic's abilities are like that. Sonic is very unlikely to use his more haxy things right away, and would use it as last resorts if he had like no other win-cons against Garou. He would likely use Wisps though. I think in terms of likeliness of what's to be used: Wisps > Chaos Control > Ring Time

Though he has a lot of Wisps to choose from. At the very least, the match would be more fair than Sonic dies the second the match starts (That's obviously hyperbole, but essentially what happens).

Sonic doesn't use ring time in character at all. It only appeared once in Generations as an equip able ability and was only used in gameplay and hasn't shown up sense. In fact, a fair amount of Sonic's abilities are like that. Sonic is very unlikely to use his more haxy things right away, and would use it as last resorts if he had like no other win-cons against Garou. He would likely use Wisps though. I think in terms of likeliness of what's to be used: Wisps > Chaos Control > Ring Time

Though he has a lot of Wisps to choose from. At the very least, the match would be more fair than Sonic dies the second the match starts (That's obviously hyperbole, but essentially what happens
Ur forgetting with optional equipment sonic has soul surge and will just come back even if he dies and just hax the **** outta garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back