• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the big money question here is.....Can Natz get past Pandora Dialogue, Eternal Nirvana and Chrono Breaker?

Respectively:

Idk maybe

She should be able to via space-time AoE destruction

No

Is Wisemon becoming FTL?

If so we can probably make this unequal when he gets upgraded.

About the Pandora Dialogue thing, the main issue is if Wisemon can redirect something that doesn't travel towards him as much as it spawns on top of him.

I don't think that Natz has a AP advantage to one shot, but it's still significant (Significantly above 8 Foe vs passively 14 Foe). Plus dura negating magic helps.

Wisemon traps all attacks within space time and replays them rapidly over and over again. If he can see it, he can take and record it.

Err...Wisemon is far above the likes of Wendigomon just fyi.

It's entirely dependent from the size.

A ball sized black hole is like 5-B iirc.

It also depends if it's done via mass-energy or not

This also depends on how Black Hole is created. If it is something that turns into a Black Hole then you can use the Black Hole mass to calculate the GBE of what will become a Black Hole. When this can be done, the results are usually Tier 4.

Chaos Etemon has this requirement. He creates Black Holes through the collapse of the Dark Spirits mass. Then it is possible to discover the mass of the Black Hole and uses it to discover the GBE of the Dark Spirits, this scales the creation of the Dark Spirits and the destruction of them (Metal Greymon destroyed them with an attack of his claw).

I mean, Wisemon has many moves that can one shot her and make her completely helpless. Like take any of her attacks and send them back at her, seal her away and even stop time or erase her time. He can also accelerate his own time. Or just go into his book. He can turn invisible and such. Wisemon has a ton of options.

And the range of the Space-time Stones is very large. Wisemon can literally reach any event through space-time and save on them.

The Space-time Stones it holds in its hands are able to playback a record of a space, preserving every event or object of the Digital World within space and time.

It's probably only the sealing and possibly the time stop which affects immeasurables that can get her. What does Wisemon start with IC and how long does it take?

Pandora Dialogue only takes a moment to take and replay an attack. Wisemon is like Natz and can do anything. Sealing is immediate. Chrono Breaker specifically takes a couple seconds while his time powers are thought based.

Syphon also only takes a moment as well, it only requires a gesture of her hand. And attack reflection wouldn't do anything to Natalie since she can fully nullify the damage or even make it heal her.

It isn't Attack Reflection in the traditional sense. It is replaying her attack countless times on high speed playback. Meaning she is getting a near infinite barrage of her own attacks.

A Digimon completely shrouded in mystery, it can appear anywhere in time and space via the Book. Treating the Book as a spiritual vessel, it frequently alters its shape to appear anywhere within the spaces and times which the Book has connected, and it is said that its true form remains within a separate dimension. Among researchers it is rumored that it is in the same family as Piedmon, and of the same Demon Man type. The Space-time Stones it holds in its hands are able to playback a record of a space, preserving every event or object of the Digital World within space and time. Its Special Moves are repeatedly preserving opponent's attacks within space and time and then performing a high-speed playback (Pandora Dialogue), and confining the opponent within the Space-time Stones for an eternity (Eternal Nirvana).

Jobbo said:
It doesn't matter how many attacks there are, her nullification is passive.
So now she has passive damage nullification? And this is just now being brought up? Like this is something that wasn't even brought up in her Bayo fight. Where is this coming from?

It only works on specific types of damage at a time. And she can't fully nullify physical attacks.

That is, assuming the attacks are purely physical and not imbued with some element or magic.

So you are saying she can keep this up against a countless barrage of attacks? I'm sorry, but that's sounding very suspect. If it was passive then how does she take damage in her world? Either way I vote Wisemon. He either seals her, time stops her, or erases her from time completely. Need i remind you that he can teleport and appear at any place in space-time (say to Natz's location to before the fight started) or flat out accelerate his time and blitz her. Or rewind it with full knowledge of her powers.

She takes damage because she can only nullify certain types of damage at a given time. For instance, dark, holy and fire, but other types of damage like water or ice will still work.

And as I mentioned above, she can't develop a full resistance to physical attacks no matter what.

And Cosmic Monoliths are capable of manipulating space and time as well, and she can handle them no problem. They also use spacetime manipulation to warp attacks or dramatically increase their evade.

Except he's not using space time to warp attacks. He's using it to completely attack her with a nearly endless barrage of he own attacks. Increasing your evade =/= Accelerating your own time to an unbelievable level. I doubt Natz has fought anything near the level of Clockmon whose temporal abilities Wisemon inherits.

Evade is the stand-in stat for speed since that's the only way speed comes into play in a turn based game. And accelerating their own time is exactly what Cosmic Monoliths do to increase their speed, and Natalie can null that.

And no matter how endless, it has to be a type of damage she isn't nullifying at the time.

And she did face Godcat in EBF4 who created the universe, her time manipulation is at an extremely high level, though that isn't really applicable to EBF3.

That simply means they aren't accelerating past her reaction speed level. She has to react to null. I haven't questioned whether she could null the ability or not.

I am simply explaining that's what he does.

Creating a universe =/= creating space-time. She is only 3-A. Creating a physical universe is not a space-time feat. Also, Wisemon's can work on Immeasurables. Nowhere near the same level even with if Godcat created her own space-time continuum.

She can null before they do that is what I meant. Unless Wisemon starts the battle by immediately warping time it shouldn't work, has he been shown to do that?

Back