• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like I said, he hasn't really fought on screen, so he can do anything he wants. Everything about him comes from databooks and inherited skills (It's how Digimon works). Also has she started every battle by nulling powers or using a powerful spell. However, you really want something. Offensively he's use Chrono Breaker or Eternal Nirvana. Pandora Dialogue is a defensive technique. Eternal Nirvana is his main offensive move.

It's up to the player how she starts battles, but she does provide tips occasionally and in one of them she suggests syphoning enemies at the start of the battle to render them useless.

Also, checking out a few gameplay videos it seems he's getting wrecked by various Digimon who don't have resistance to time manipulation on this wiki and he has to extend his hand to use Pandora Dialogue which then sends some balls towards the enemy. I'll chalk that up to gameplay mechanics but it definitely lends credence to the idea that fairly unimpressive people can beat him.

Gameplay Mechanics. Also in Game Pandora Dialogue does not behave how it is directly stated to in every other source. Even the source in that very game. Also PIS/CIS is a thing. Also Takumi who fought him should have that resistance. But I digress. Sorry, but using that won't actually help your case. Especially when everything else (most importantly the Databook) contradicts that portrayal. Especially when Chrono Breaker has feats of stopping Immeasurables.

By this logic, unimpressive Digimon can kill Beelzemo when Takumi and his Digimon are particularly stronger than the norm and said assumption being a contradiction and blatantly untrue. If anything, it makes the Digimon more impressive than you say.

Skills with Hax in Digimon games are never represented correctly. The Holy Angemon technique is not BFR, Clockmon Chrono Breaker only inflicts a fixed damage, Wisemon only deals damage based on percentage, Mastemon "Chaos Degrade" does not perform BFR, but damage based on percentage, etc. These techniques are never represented correctly.

That being the case, there's still nothing to show he bothers to start out with time manipulation. It seems he also appears in the Xros Wars anime and manga, does he do so there?

Because, simply put, inherited skills like that are not shown in gameplay. This is a composite file with all inherited skills. Not only that, in CS they can't show Wisemon using Chrono Breaker as it has its own specific animation that they can't animate Wisemon using it. I guess I have to write a blog to detail how Digimon fights work for people new to them.

He doesn't really fight there. He's a reasearcher who prefers to travel through space and time.

PaChi2 said:
So Wisemon is not the battle type eh? He wont spam hax then ovo
Xros Heart Wisemon yes is not a fighter. This is a composite Wisemon. But this Wisemon is in battle and is willing to kill.

Sorry I am just sick of explaining how Digimon works in a combat scenario due to the nature of the series...

It's cool.

You could create a note in the verse's page explaining it and then just paste it any time you need it... maybe?

I am.

To put it simply, 9/10 we treat Digimon like how we treat RPG characters. Unless we see a consistent showing or have a Databook Entry explaining their character.

Either way, nothing here has even countered sealing as even before Chrono Breaker which is inherited from Clockmon, it is Wisemon most basic offensive skill, assuming you want to go that angle despite you going the same RPG angle I am.

Natz's ability to nullify damage is because "100% resistance in-game = immunity to attacks of that element" is a canon thing.

Of course it doesn't apply to stuff above her level but if they are her own attacks, it would work.

It wasn't brought up with Bayo because she doesn't use anything that would qualify as elemental except like one weapon

Godcat doesn't have time manip on Clockmon's level

Where does it say it's his most basic offensive move? Looking at the wiki it only mentions it as one of his special moves alongside Pandora Dialogue.

A Digimon's Special Moves are their basic attacks. Unless stated otherwise, that's how the entire franchise treats them. You can look at every Digimon and find that fact.

Special moves are usually their go to, but that's mostly because they are their own peculiar attacks.

It's kinda how you would expect Natz to use Judgement more than Bamboo Trap or something

Hence why I said Eternal Nirvana moreso than Chrono Breaker as Chrono Breaker is inherited. Eternal Nirvana comes from just Wisemon being a Wisemon.

Yes, but it's a reactionary move to an attack. If Wisemon goes on the offensive, Eternal Nirvana is what he'd use. If he goes on the defensive, Pandora Dialogue is what he'd use. Going by just using his regular attacks anyway,

We can go through multiple interpretations on what Wisemon would do, however my point still stands that if we go by the RPG style combat predictions, Wisemon still has plenty of moves that can quickly finish off Natz once it starts.

Who has the higher speed stat....oh shit....lol

In all seriousness, I meant the randomness factor.

The worst part is that even with unequal who is faster is debatable @Dragon

Assuming that Wisemon scales from the FTL calc that is

More importantly than that, there ought to be a minor Digimon revision making it clear that these are composite profiles, I wasted a lot of time checking the anime and gameplay videos.

Jobbo said:
More importantly than that, there ought to be a minor Digimon revision making it clear that these are composite profiles, I wasted a lot of time checking the anime and gameplay videos.
Your fault for not asking :p

Honestly I just gotta put a note. The files have been composite for a year now.

Back