• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AVENGERS 4 TRAILER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad that if everything goes well for it, we still think blue cat people will beat it.

1.35 seems a bit small but a solid low end nonetheless. With the larger market, 1.5 should be the absolute minimum seeing how TLJ went.

Davidsteel1 said:
Isn't he whole Star Wars "cult" currently heavily divided over the new movies? I was never a Star Wars fan but I thought the most recent movies were alright.
thats what the internet would tell you but statistic prove otherwise

@Shadowbokunohero is that so? Then the fanbase is far more vocal than I anticipated, I can't get through 2 YouTube videos without seeing at least 1 video that will prove to me beyond a refutable doubt that Disney is ruining Star Wars and Rey is an awful MC.

yup, thank the Youtube algorithm, TLJ is probably the most divisive in the Disney Era but's not nearly as much as many would claim.

also, Disney is the just the new scapegoat because George isn't around

which is why you get "Diseny ruin muh star wars"

oppose to "Lucas Ruined my childhood" lines we had during the prequel era

Tbf Rey is a pretty bad MC. Nowhere near the worst but not exactly good.

Not the biggest fan of Disney era but they gave me Rogue One so they can't be all bad.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Rey is pretty Bland oppose to "Bad" IMO
Was gonna say the same thing, she's definitely not the most interesting character, but in all honesty most MC's usually aren't (case and point Magi's main character is far less interesting than Sinbad and Alibaba) but she wasn't nearly as bad as some ppl would have u believe

^^^^

40 seasons of 13 Reasons Why instead of 40 seasons of Daredevil is torture tho. QwQ

nah I mean she's serviceable and I think a good gate hero for younger girls to get into the franchise so that when they are in the fandom they discover better characters like Ahsoka and what not, by bland I mean she is a generic monomyth protagonist, that's so bland and generic that she's essentially just a vessel for the audience to insert themselves in, kinda like a Harem Protagonist

So a couple of my friends have planned a Battle Royale to get the tickets. Pray for me my fellow YEET gods.

RIP me and David made this a star wars thread

wish people would actually use the star wars thread >_>

Anyway

so how do you think they'll defeat Thanos?

T-Pose for dominance

nothing to regret tbh

The trailer is so simple, yet I'm so flip-out, but let's not diverge on that.

Now, I don't think that we may get a lot of feats from the the IG, this is cuz:

1) The gauntlet is very damaged, with Thanos arm being injured, so is unlikely that he will be able to do use it with the same potency as before.

2) From all the previous leaks it seems that the Avengers will time travel to get rid of the stones in some way, which would make them disappear from the gauntlet, forcing Thanos to use an new armor and something similar to a double-sword (As we see in some concept art).

So let's not expect to much destructive **** on here.

Let's not forget what we're really here for.

The sweet, juicy tickets. UwU

Surely you do understand the joy and honor of running alongside an angry mob that's gonna eat you alive if you don't buy them their tickets, don't you? OwO

Even JoJo knew not to fork with Time Travel

... Oh well. At least we'll probably keep 5-A stormbreaker considering how messed up the gauntlet actually got

KLOL506 said:
Let's not forget what we're really here for.

The sweet, juicy tickets. UwU

Surely you do understand the joy and honor of running alongside an angry mob that's gonna eat you alive if you don't buy them their tickets, don't you? OwO
No.

We either buy the tickets via internet or wait until the movie is available on Directv or internet

That's sad, in my place we have massive mobs buying tickets in hordes because online-buying is a mess here, as you saw in the videos I recently posted LOL.

Not really, it's actually more of a race and people have a lot of fun too.
The Run of LIfe for the ticket of Avengers Infinity Dour in Bangladesh
The Run of LIfe for the ticket of Avengers Infinity Dour in Bangladesh.-1544223128

April's gonna be MAXIMUM.

There's Attack on Titan, Game of Thrones and Avengers: Endgame.

However, I'm kinda disappointed, that much hype for such a cliche title.

You guys have no reason to be disappointed. This was only the first trailer, its content would clearly be somewhat limited for two reasons. 1 - They refused to announce the name of the movie until we watched the trailer, not even the title of the video talks about the name of the movie. 2 - The characters just lost their loved ones, what's the point of showing action in the trailer when the characters are almost into depression?

Maybe you misinterpreted. I'm disappointed by the title, not the content.

Oh, sorry, the title really sucks but in my language was something very good

EDIT - wtf I did not really see what you said about the title

I thought the same of Infinity War but I do think the MCU will collapse eventually, especially if Disney loses sight of what made them so successful (I'm not looking forward to that day though)

AguilaR101 said:
I'm thinking this movie will be the MCU's peak and it will all be downhill from there.
Shhhh, don't let the CIA hear you.

Screw this, they see everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back