• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AVENGERS 4 TRAILER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is kinda of ironic the title, because ENDGAME reminds me of the eventual downfall of the superhero movies.

People are tiring out from this, some companies tries to create their own cinematic universe but they fail horribly. Once EG is released, there will not be future superhero movie with same amount of strength as the previous ones.

As Jaden Smith once said in 2010: "Too much of something is not good".

i doubt superhero movies will be going out anytime soon

they said the same thing when the first avengers came out

I mean Star Wars is still ridiculously popular so im not sure what you mean, or do you mean that it likely won't be the big Zeitgeist that it currently is?

Agreed, I feel like now is the perfect time to shake up the Superhero formula with new stuff (Look at Deadpool, the upcoming Spawn etc) and I feel if the genre is to survive we have to experiment. Personally I feel DC's in a good position to do this since they have no incentive to follow a set formula (Since they got spammed with negative reception) but only time will tell.

MCU now needs to move away from the PG-13 scene and start experimenting with the R-Rated stuff. But R-rated stuff doesn't mean more freedom if you don't use it right.

It's time anyway. Besides, Bob Iger said that Deadpool's gonna remain R-Rated. And that they'd experiment with it more often.

I mean we all know Once Upon a Deadpool only exists to see if he works in the set tone they have for the MCU

AKM sama said:
April's gonna be MAXIMUM.

There's Attack on Titan, Game of Thrones and Avengers: Endgame.

However, I'm kinda disappointed, that much hype for such a cliche title.
Nah the title is pretty great. Especially since Doctor Strange said "we're in the endgame" in Infinity War it just feels like it works quite well

I had this weird theory that Tony will merge the Bleeding Edge to his body as last resort to survive.

It could explain the changes from the new armor that appeared in some concept art, and can also be a good way reference the comics

But is very unlikey, since the armor is very damaged, and Tony seems to be willing to die.

I think after Infinity War and Avengers Endgame is when the MCU will collapse because there is nothing original or interesting rather than some prequels where we already know that they died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back