• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid shmeaty i have to sleep but I can check that out on friday also tbf we need every calc linked on the verse page first and foremost because I'm pretty sure most shit from the show actually isn't calculated and could yield either upgrades or be consistent with 8-B to 7-C with non avatar state bending

Bare minimum most feats are 9-A to high 8-C

We'd have a better idea of consistency once we get a calc list on the verse page.
that too, that desperately needs to be done

I'm still doing calcs so it would be great if someone took the time to link the calcs on the verse page

Aside from Avatars, and Toph (And possibly by extension Bumi if there is a proper Library lifting calculation that nets this tier but I think the 7-B calc is flawed), I think Tier 7 sounds outlandish for most of the cast. Tier 8 sounds solidly consistent though; especially since I was going to make the Legend of Korra cast upscale from most of the season 3 cast in general.

But Damage is correct, we should make an accepted calculation list on the Avatar page for easy access.

Funnily enough, reading Dalesean’s blog, one of the 7-C feats comes from generic water benders (if I read it correctly).

So let’s just wait and see what ends up being consistent.

Last edited:
Aside from Avatars, and Toph (And possibly by extension Bumi if there is a proper Library lifting calculation that nets this tier but I think the 7-B calc is flawed), I think Tier 7 sounds outlandish for most of the cast. Tier 8 sounds solidly consistent though; especially since I was going to make the Legend of Korra cast upscale from most of the season 3 cast in general.

But Damage is correct, we should make an accepted calculation list on the Avatar page for easy access.
Katara did have a sparring match with Toph in a book three episode, so she should scale.

Katara did have a sparring match with Toph in a book three episode, so she should scale.
The post Book 3 comics portray Toph is being far above the rest of the cast save for Aang's avatar state and her feats also got far overboard (Like Tier 6 stuff minimum). Also, the Toph Vs Bumi comic that is a midquel to Sozen's Comet, happens during the meeting at the White Lotus camp, both Toph and Bumi clashed and demonstrated a level of raw power that it overwhelmed like 5 powerful benders and a master swordsman who are just barely able to stop their clash from causing too much damage.

But anyway, this is perhaps derailment; Dalesean's blog looks great.

this is just for the stuff I calculated

there's a Roku feat that's performed in his base that could be 8-A or maybe even low 7-C at most but I need to know the episode number for it
The post Book 3 comics portray Toph is being far above the rest of the cast save for Aang's avatar state and her feats also got far overboard (Like Tier 6 stuff minimum). Also, the Toph Vs Bumi comic that is a midquel to Sozen's Comet, happens during the meeting at the White Lotus camp, both Toph and Bumi clashed and demonstrated a level of raw power that it overwhelmed like 5 powerful benders and a master swordsman who are just barely able to stop their clash from causing too much damage.

But anyway, this is perhaps derailment; Dalesean's blog looks great.
thanks also Roku's feat has been added

okay in regards to my blog here's whats accepted

Book 3 Aang punches a pillar - 0.41758126195 Tons of TNT (Building level)

Waterbenders create a large mass of Ice - 727 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level+) per bender

Katara makes a Giant Water Wave - 1.505342894739484 Tons of TNT (Building level+)

Roku stops a volcano - 1.9497451 Kilotons of TNT (Small Town level)

the waterbender feat makes Aang's casual 8-B and low 7-C feat less likely to be outliers along with Combustion Mans 8-A feat, The Dai Li feat is currently not usable and needs more discussion amongst CGMs but also big thanks to TheRustyOne for his evaluation. It seems we'll have to wait on the Dai Li though to see what we'll be doing with them

Last edited:

okay in regards to my blog here's whats accepted

Book 3 Aang punches a pillar - 0.41758126195 Tons of TNT (Building level)

Waterbenders create a large mass of Ice - 727 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level+) per bender

Katara makes a Giant Water Wave - 1.505342894739484 Tons of TNT (Building level+)

Roku stops a volcano - 1.9497451 Kilotons of TNT (Small Town level)

the waterbender feat makes Aang's casual 8-B and low 7-C feat less likely to be outliers along with Combustion Mans 8-A feat, The Dai Li feat is currently not usable and needs more discussion amongst CGMs but also big thanks to TheRustyOne for his evaluation. It seems we'll have to wait on the Dai Li though to see what we'll be doing with them
I still believe the Roku feat should use Violent Frag due to how much dust and small debris is visible

Well that certainly helps again since more 8-B feats for regular water benders who Aang and Pakku would scale above
Also, this was done during the day. Katara surpassed most students by the time of the siege but she is still below Zuko during the day, so both Katara and Zuko should scale to the waterbenders too

Interesting, as for the buffs I agree with it, especially since some of the other feats like Zuko getting his ship blown up he manages to survive with some scars without his body being in severe condition.

Interesting, as for the buffs I agree with it, especially since some of the other feats like Zuko getting his ship blown up he manages to survive with some scars without his body being in severe condition.
Well most characters Dura doesn't scale to there AP anyway
That could be used to upgrade there Dura though

Well by season 3 aang would at least be building level physically and with his striking power and that's without bending.

If we have more bendingless feats that need calculation then link em🗿

I do remember Zuko surviving his ship exploding, but I can't seem to find the scene from it

Speaking of which, Admiral Zhao has some pretty decent feats burning down a group of his own warships. And he's someone even season 1 Zuko has been well above ever since the 3rd episode, with Book 1's finally doubling down on that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back