• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avatar of Lightning fights off yet another organization

Nikola Tesla 1
Rements of League
Scenario: After getting the Liberation Army and Gigantomachia under his control, Shigaraki and his remaining fellow league members are told by Daruma to go after a "man of lightning and thunder" through a request by someone calling himself the Golden King. The latter, through one of his sentinal bodies, tells them that if they can take out Tesla by themselves like how they've managed to take on the Liberation Army, then they can be assured in being granted some of their resources (weapons with green stones, mechs, a better arm for Mr. Compress, etc.) in their quest to takeover Japan.

Tesla, long while after getting released from Edison's Time Prison thanks to the Rose Witch's power, is spending time in his life as a student of Mariselle. However, through an anonymous message sent to him on a feather, he catches word of the Society sending over some group from Japan that managed to take over an entire army of their own and are on their way to kill him. Still determined to keep the entire student body safe but doesn't want the island to become a battlefield, he leaves a notice for Neon and the council and makes a tempory leave to handle the group to a country he has not been to in decades (at least his series ver of Japan).

Battle Conditions:

-Tesla is 8-C and doesn't get access to his Knight of Thunder nor can he go fullpower like his fight with GK

-Shigaraki, Twice, Compress, Spinner, Toga, and Dabi are post Liberation Army Arc.

-Both sides are in character, with a minor (though probably irrelevant) assumption that they assume their opponent's powers are familiar with what they have or have encountered (League thinks Tesla has a Quirk, Tesla assumes the League has Cracking powers)

-Speed's equalized

Bonus Round: Tesla w/Knight of Thunder vs Gigantomachia

So 1 vs 4?

Tesla is certaintly smarter than the league being a genius and experienced fighting evil organizations.

For the most part he resists what the league can do, and has better range, he probably could just snipe them from kilometers away, didn't he do the same vs Emile?

Tesla can monitor everthing within a mile radius even the movements of individual electrons after all, so he could know where they are and snap his fingers calling down lightning on them.

Tesla's regen would also make him hard to put down, Tomura would be the leagues best shot to do that assuming they get close to Tesla, Tesla resists corrossion and deconstruction though, so he can't do anything. Compression then would be theire best bet, by sealing/shrinking Tesla. Dabi has high fire power whih could be a problem too, but not really due to Tesla's regen.

Tesla does have some hax like mind and biological manipulation, not to mention being a skilled martial artist, I think The Lightning King takes this.

More like 6. Though I don't think Spinner would do much and Compress is mainly hax. Don't recall anything he did physically tbh but it's been a while since the series showed him anything without his Quirk.

Oh right, he actually could do that as well. And yeah Tesla did this to Emilie but I think it was because she was fighting from a distance so he evened the field by doing the same with his lightning strikes.

What of Gigantomachia? That one is just Tesla and him alone, but he has KoT active since Giganto is a pretty big dood.

Gigantomachia is stronger, but all he has is brute force, Tesla is more versatile, regen, flight, mind manipulation etc.

I think he wins that too.

Anyway the league could potentially win mainly due to Compress but think the intially range screws them over due to Tesla having longer range and being able to tell exactly where they are.

Hmm I guess that is a point there too yeah.

Whelp GG to the League just as they got a new squad (organization) set up to take over Japan lol.

The post end results would be Tesla coming back later in the day or something and telling a worried Neon by saying he had an "errand" to run to.

i really do think tesla can take it. The man is a walking resistance dude rofl and while gigantomachia is stronger tesla can find ways around and could incap with attacks so i don't think tesla would lose this. tomura's best weapon is resisted to. Dammit tesla get some EE or smth smh you resist too much :V

Kek he is. I would think Compress is one of their best shots besides Tomura, ironically enough. The problem for both of them is ofc touch. While Compress has yet to show any actual improvements to his powers, Tomura on the other hand has shown use in decay stuff even if he didn't touch them (think it was some kind of domino effect that happened one time in the latest arc).

I would think Twice could make his clones for a makeshift army of his allies but then again, Tesla DOES have his deception senses so he can likely tell whose fake and whose real.

I also realized this is more in Tesla's favor, if not a stomp at worst since Tesla's main fighting strat IC is to just shoot lightning bolts from the sky or his hands or even have his blades out and have them attack. Guy could keep at a distance and then use Electric Evasion should any of them get lucky enough to try and touch him.

Wonder if I should do a Mariselle ver of this....hmm...

Back