• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This also exist

I think it was accepted under the assumption that bender's lightning=natural lightning which has since become a point of contention and almost everyone including Therefir think it should not be treated as such
I mean... Why on earth has it become a point of contention other then MHA fanboys having a problem with it? Kingtempest does a good job proving why it's natural lightning here (and rightfully points out how lightning in Narutoverse got accepted as real lightning despite it's bigger varieties of uses in that verse).

This blog has some cool calcs for avatar
This also exist
Would be cool to see your input on this

I mean... Why on earth has it become a point of contention other then MHA fanboys having a problem with it? Kingtempest does a good job proving why it's natural lightning here (and rightfully points out how lightning in Narutoverse got accepted as real lightning despite it's bigger varieties of uses in that verse).
You keep saying "natural lightning" over and over again when no one is disputing that

The issue is that you're assuming that it's as fast as cloud to ground lightning when it isn't as I've proven above with Ozai lightning

It can have the same properties as lightning without being anywhere near as fast as cloud to ground lightning

As far as Naruto goes it was stated when Sasuke used Kirin that lightning release isn't as fast as natural lightning either so that would objectively be wrong as well

The issue is that you're assuming that it's as fast as cloud to ground lightning when it isn't as I've proven above with Ozai lightning
U didn’t prove anything lol it’s just incorrect artistic portrayal

Same way that Kizaru’s lasers are real light but take forever to travel for some reason

U didn’t prove anything lol it’s just incorrect artistic portrayal
Yeah no, sorry.....you can't just blame things on "artistic portrayal" when every calc on this site is based off "artistic portrayal" how do you think feats get calculated? People look at the scene and use evidence in the background to use in a calc

By this logic I can dismiss anything as "artistic portrayal"

And even then if I throw you a bone and use your estimate of mach 1.7 that's what? Super sonic and not even hypersonic? Go ahead and use your Mach 1.7 estimate then, it doesn't make much difference and I don't have an issue with it.

Same way that Kizaru’s lasers are real light but take forever to travel for some reason
Because they're not light speed and never been confirmed to be light speed.

You don't even know the source material you're using in an argument

Yeah no, sorry.....you can't just blame things on "artistic portrayal" when every calc on this site is based off "artistic portrayal" how do you think feats get calculated? People look at the scene and use evidence in the background to use in a calc

By this logic I can dismiss anything as "artistic portrayal"

And even then if I throw you a bone and use your estimate of mach 1.7 that's what? Super sonic and not even hypersonic? Go ahead and use your Mach 1.7 estimate then, it doesn't make much difference and I don't have an issue with it.

Because they're not light speed and never been confirmed to be light speed.

You don't even know the source material you're using in an argument
Lol get ur head out of ur ass man, the lasers are accepted as light speed here

Lol get ur head out of ur ass man, the lasers are accepted as light speed here
Bwahahaha you don't even watch One Piece yet you're going to try to use it in an argument 😂

"The lasers are accepted"

Translation: "I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm going to piggy back off what someone else said and use a feat from a series I don't watch in an argument"

Then again after seeing how bad you are at calcs in the MHA thread I can see why you'd rather piggy back off someone else

Bwahahaha you don't even watch One Piece yet you're going to try to use it in an argument 😂

"The lasers are accepted"

Translation: "I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm going to piggy back off what someone else said and use a feat from a series I don't watch in an argument"

Then again after seeing how bad you are at calcs in the MHA thread I can see why you'd rather piggy back off someone else
If u have an issue with the wiki’s acceptances of certain things then go make a CRT. Otherwise I literally don’t care abt the bullshit you say lol, it’s exaclty why every single one of your comments in the MHA thread are disregarded because of how insufferable you are

it’s exaclty why every single one of your comments in the MHA thread are disregarded because of how insufferable you are
Haven't every single one of your calcs been slapped down and disregarded? Why? Because you're terrible at calcs

They need you on fries kid, doing calcs is way above your paygrade

Not really lol I have multiple accepted calcs
No you don't lol and even then that's what? 1 calc for every 20 that get thrown out?

Listen...I don't want to have to bully someone who clearly rode the short yellow bus to school so I'm done talking to you, don't show up here again or I'm going to have to embarrass you again

Its for your own good, take your L and don't come back here again

No you don't lol and even then that's what? 1 calc for every 20 that get thrown out?

Listen...I don't want to have to bully someone who clearly rode the short yellow bus to school so I'm done talking to you, don't show up here again or I'm going to have to embarrass you again

Its for your own good, take your L and don't come back here again
Bro literally nobody on this thread OR THE MHA THREAD takes you serious ☠️☠️☠️ you’re a pathetic excuse for a human being and idk why you even bother making replies to these threads considering how much of a joke you’re treated as

Bro literally nobody on this thread OR THE MHA THREAD takes you serious ☠️☠️☠️ you’re a pathetic excuse for a human being and idk why you even bother making replies to these threads considering how much of a joke you’re treated as
BTW I just want to say one last thing

You spend more time on here than actually watching or reading any of the series discussed here

You're a fraud lol you don't even watch or read any anime/manga because you're on here 24/7

That's why you respond to every comment within a few minutes 💀💀

I love how mad you're getting, foaming at the mouth right now
Get some therapy

BTW I just want to say one last thing

You spend more time on here than actually watching or reading any of the series discussed here

You're a fraud lol you don't even watch or read any anime/manga because you're on here 24/7

That's why you respond to every comment within a few minutes 💀💀

I love how mad you're getting, foaming at the mouth right now
Get some therapy
I’m not angry at all lol idk what ur talking abt

So, I found this a while back. It's from the creator's commentary from the series finale.

f3UZOL3.png

The way Bryan phrases it ("what he chose to do with it") makes it sound like Aang could have used energybending to kill Ozai if he wanted to. Would this be enough for 'Possibly Death Manipulation' under energybending? Considering that the lion turtle told Aang that if he failed the process of energybending, his own energy/self would be corrupted and destroyed, it makes sense that Aang could do the same to Ozai once he succeeded at energybending.

Also, Energybending should give Aang Soul manipulation since Bryan has confirmed that the red and blue lights coming from Aang and Ozai were their souls flipping inside out. Korra already has soul manipulation on her profile, but this aspect of energybending could be included for her too.

Last edited:

This blog has some cool calcs for avatar
This also exist
bump

This also exist
Town level Toph looks weirdly consistent going by those calcs but I don’t think such a massive upgrade would be accepted

This site can be pretty strict with huge upgrades. Building to Town level is a big jump.

I also have no idea if those calcs are correct, they’d have to be evaluated by calc group members.
Would it be sufficient to post it in the calculation evaluation thread, or is that discouraged if it comes from off-site?

In regard to calculations from other sites, you have to copy and paste the calculations into a blog from this site and then send it to get evaluated in the calculation evaluation thread

This also exist
There are other town level calcs and more city block calcs for supporting evidence

Back