• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Yep. I'm doing this.

Austin Theory vs She-Hulk

9-A versions will be used (obviously).

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the streets of Atlanta.

Feminist:

The Patriarchy: 8 (Helper, Adem, Marvel, Adem, Pika, azontr, Lacku, Dragon)

Gender Equality:

7vunm2g.png

Last edited:
Anyways how often does She-Hulk use her sonic boom claps because that seems her only real source of useful offence

Oh btw, Theory downscales from 197-ish Megajoules, while She-Hulk upscales from 68-ish Megajoules.

Well Theory has nothing to deal with that but otherwise he just slaps her about with a ~3x AP advantage and disgusting skill advantage. Contact some MCU supporters and see about how often she uses the clap, but lean Theory here

Skill and AP vs thunder clap.

Professional Wrestler:

Massive skill advantage

Significant AP advantage

Lots of experience against enemies like himself.

Professional Liar (aka lawyer):

Advantages:

Superior range with thunder clap

Minor healing

Literally trained to lie

Disadvantages:

Overconfident and cocky

Likely to underestimate him

Based on this, I'd imagine She-Hulk would keep him at bay for a while with her thunder claps, but with a 3 times AP difference that would take a while to bring him down. If he can get to her he'll immediately take control of the fight, and with his skill and superior AP he should be able to get through the thunder claps and reach her.

So I'd say Austin takes this with low to moderate difficulty.

Actually, isn't the real danger of the thunderclaps the sound they produce instead of the damage they do? From what I remember the reason of why nerfed-hulk couldn't fight her was because the loud sound made him unable to move while covering his hears, so they are a reliable way for She-Hulk to let Theory down.

Actually, isn't the real danger of the thunderclaps the sound they produce instead of the damage they do? From what I remember the reason of why nerfed-hulk couldn't fight her was because the loud sound made him unable to move while covering his hears, so they are a reliable way for She-Hulk to let Theory down.
That is a threat, but Theory would likely still close the distance. If he covers his ears with his hands and charges and attacks with his feet he can still stop the claps.

Anyway, Grace.

I suppose She-Hulks other wincon is her LS since she's far stronger in that regard if he gets grabbed its pretty much over

Not to mention that it’s hardly “over” if she grabs him. She’d have to hold him still for 24 hours, hardly in character. She’s just use her position of grabbing him to perform a move, and with an AP disadvantage at the scale she’s at, that wouldn’t do much

Back