• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan revisions (a massive one)

yeah kinda jumbled that one out mb

though I don't remember her being reliant on the bond of life and love. a scan statement would be appreciated to justify it if we're giving type 8 that way

and I don't remember type 8 having a limited kind of type since you either rely on something or to remain alive

yeah kinda jumbled that one out mb

though I don't remember her being reliant on the bond of life and love. a scan statement would be appreciated to justify it if we're giving type 8 that way

and I don't remember type 8 having a limited kind of type since you either rely on something or to remain alive
I'll try to get the scan

I'm kinda against it anyway lol

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

Type 9 Immortality?
This not Type 8 Immortality?

I don't think that is enough, the lack of death in a place doesn't mean you are reliant to keep yourself alive.
It is definitely a type 7 though cause instead of passing away she decided to live through other means and escape the eventual afterlife.
this could just be having high willpower to overcome the natural order of life and death and instead in a state she is now

so type 8 is no go
only type 7 and a great one at that since he resides in the paths and coordinates where it is linked to every eldian alive and exists as a metaphysical place that she can go in and out to interact in the real world (like how she healed back Zeke using a titan). The undying body could also mean type 2 and type 1 immortality

shouldn't she also get pocket dimension or dimensional travel since she can bring Zeke to the paths and according to her profile she also can summon titans from the sands in the path dimension? or that's just an impressive biological manip to recreate them from their memories in the paths?

I don't think that is enough, the lack of death in a place doesn't mean you are reliant to keep yourself alive.
It is definitely a type 7 though cause instead of passing away she decided to live through other means and escape the eventual afterlife.
this could just be having high willpower to overcome the natural order of life and death and instead in a state she is now

so type 8 is no go
only type 7 and a great one at that since he resides in the paths and coordinates where it is linked to every eldian alive and exists as a metaphysical place that she can go in and out to interact in the real world (like how she healed back Zeke using a titan). The undying body could also mean type 2 and type 1 immortality

shouldn't she also get pocket dimension or dimensional travel since she can bring Zeke to the paths and according to her profile she also can summon titans from the sands in the path dimension? or that's just an impressive biological manip to recreate them from their memories in the paths?
no it doesn't give 1 and 2, especially in aot

the paths is a metaphysical place, where did y'all get it's a separate spatiotemporal continuity? please give me the scans

the paths is a metaphysical place, where did y'all get it's a separate spatiotemporal continuity? please give me the scans
i didn't im asking since the Ymir Fritz profile states she can summon them from the sands in the path
which wouldn't make sense if it is a metaphysical plan, that's kinda contradictory to the idea that the Path is a metaphysical plane

edit: ignore me I'm very sleepy and misread it
I'll come back tomorrow once I slept

i didn't im asking since the Ymir Fritz profile states she can summon them from the sands in the path
which wouldn't make sense if it is a metaphysical plan, that's kinda contradictory to the idea that the Path is a metaphysical plane
summoning is summoning...
it also counts as creation

uh yes? it's in the subconscious of the founder and not an actual dimension

please provide me the scan of it being a real dimension
This is written in AOT wiki: Ymir entered this land after she gained the power of the titans.

lol what

anything can be called land, i want scans that paths is a separate dimension

beside the fact that even if u prove your claim, ymir still won't be tier 2
Yes, Tier 2 has been debunked. But your saying that Paths is the subconsciousness of the Founder (Ymir)? How. If Ymir entered it after she gained the power of titans, meaning there's no way its her subconsciousness

Yes, Tier 2 has been debunked. But your saying that Paths is the subconsciousness of the Founder (Ymir)? How. If Ymir entered it after she gained the power of titans, meaning there's no way its her subconsciousness
not entirely debunked, prove it's physical + she created it with her power

she will get 4A

subconscious or not, it's not physical.

What? I said you guys debunked Tier 2?
yeah, it's not tier 2, but i thought u could prove it's tier 4 at least.

anyway i agree with the hax presented above, the regeneration should stay but with a note that it's overtime, ymir get type 7 immortality and composite hax.

about tiering, i agree with 8B founder due to scaling above the colossus titan but ymir should stay unknown because she was a composite titan and could utilize the full potential of everything in the verse, which is unknown.

just get few staff members here so the CRT can pass.

I did contact the staff
why ? she could be tier 7? could be lower? do u have any scan that would give the slightest hint on how powerful the prime titan was?
Definitely not lower. As it has been stated that no titan can possess more power than her, and Armin stating that "Ymir the Founder is invincible", making her scale above Colossal Titans, Rod Reiss, etc. How about "At least 8-A, possibly higher"

I did contact the staff

Definitely not lower. As it has been stated that no titan can possess more power than her, and Armin stating that "Ymir the Founder is invincible", making her scale above Colossal Titans, Rod Reiss, etc. How about "At least 8-A, possibly higher"
usually when a character is so strong but to an unknown extent, it gets an "unknown" rating, also from where does the 8A come from? the colossus titan, the second strongest titan after the founder, is just 8B

usually when a character is so strong but to an unknown extent, it gets an "unknown" rating, also from where does the 8A come from? the colossus titan, the second strongest titan after the founder, is just 8B
Rod Reiss, he's 8B+, possibly 8-A

Back