• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan characters upgrade

Alright so before I start I want to state that due to time constraints I have not looked into Attack on Titan previous CRTs, So if someone is willing to explain me why this scaling would be wrong then it's much appreciated.

Eren Yeager would be Mountain Level 7-A with Hardening (He shattered the Armored Titan's armor, Damaged War hammer titan) | At least Mountain level, possibly higher (After Inheriting Ymir's powers. He released every Colossal Titan trapped in the eldian Walls aka The Rumbling) the reasoning for 7-A being that Armored titan was in the range of this blast
Levi and Mikasa would be 7-A with swords who can cut through Colossal titan who did the feat linked above. Again I might be completely wrong on this since I haven't looked into the previous Content Revision threads so I don't know if this was brought up.

Last edited:
First of all, why you make this calculation in another wiki expecting us to accept it here? Is really a weid strategy.

Second, you randomly estimated the size of the shinshangima (However is prounanced) without even citing a source or calculating it first.

This is not getting accepted until you fix this two.

Actually no I'm not expecting "you" to accept it (Not that you're a calc member to accept it anyways) to be honest I wanted to post this in Questions rather than CRT since I wanted to knew if Cloud dispersal would even be accurate to scale since there is no official length of city in Km. I'd discuss this with a very good friend of mine whose a Calc member about this so yeah...the general Idea was to know does Reiner being in the range of the blast even scales to this in the first place ? I posted the calc on my blog in this wiki well.

Last edited:
Well, with 7-A result and Inverse Square Law, the Reiners dura is 8.5654783e+14 Joules
Town level.

Still an outlier though unless we pull the "god tier" excuse, but yeah.

This calculation will need to be accepted before this thread can resume

Back