• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan discussion thread

so its Akame ga kill ending version, everybody is gonna die in chapter 138 except Jean and Mikasa cuz they will marry at the end

Chapter 137 Translations

This was a good chapter, I do wonder if Eren survived

If Chapter 138 spoilers are real, Attack on Titan will have one of the best manga endings ever

Why would Chapter 138 spoilers be real? Chapter 138 should be in draft phase.
if other mangaka was doing it sure, but i think isayama already has it given how much he has thought ahead (also credit to the manager? editor? who made isayama think everything even before publishing)

someone should note Reiner's durability feat, he seems to be able to tank and explosion even on that level

Why would Chapter 138 spoilers be real? Chapter 138 should be in draft phase.
I mean this is the same people who gave us the 137 spoilers and those turned out to be true

I do hope the 138 spoilers are real, that would be the greatest UNO Reverse Card of all time

image0.png

Honestly, it feels odd for Reiner to die in such a way, considering Isayama considers him his favorite. Either that or I'm just salty that I feel it's such a crummy way to end Reiner

I'm skeptical because these spoilers are early as shit, but if their true......that's a huge W of an ending for this particular fight.

I'm skeptical because these spoilers are early as shit, but if their true......that's a huge W of an ending for this particular fight.
I'm quite certain there are fan translations of 137 already and the spoilers described here doesn't add up. You can say that all of it is bullshit.

At the very least, only talk about it when there are legit scans for the raws.
Though I'd agree if nobody would talk until there are fan translations out.

You know, I find it funny how the recent chapter just yeeted the idea of the founding Titan being physically high 7-C.

It's supposed to be > high 7-C. Why would something that's supposed to be weaker than it destroy it's whole body?
Different applications of force, The colossus titanic's explosion was literally done from inside eren's body, it's the same principle as metal being able to withstand an explosion but if you cause an explosion in a canister made of the same kind of metal it shatters

Back