• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan discussion thread

With the news of both the manga and anime delayed, I thought now would be the perfect time to open up a discussion thread.

For the time being (until they release a new manga chapter), let's speculate and discuss this amazing piece of literature! :)

Attack On Titan Vol 31

Sooooo, I'm reviving this thread because we're nearing the end here, Eren straight up said **** talking, if they want to stop him, they need to kill him, I like that tbh, it's very in character and I'm glad this won't end in a talk no jutsu way, I still want Eren to win, but I'm not confident he will

I love Eren's "If you want to kill me, then come try, you are free to do so"

Is the full chapter out already? I only see the leaks so far.

And yes, Eren is fully serious about the path he’s taken. He’s not going to stop and the only way to do so is to kill him. He’s making that very clear to the Alliance, especially Armin and Mikasa

Apparently Eren said that he can control all time and space in the Paths realm, it could be used as a feat.

Also flying Titans are no longer a meme, and Annie might have way more powers than we thought.

Not sure if I like the way the plot is progressing, but let's wait for the next chapter and see, at least we know Eren doesn't care about Talk No Jutsu.

I don't want Team Armin to win because I think they are all very dumb about this, yes I agree Gobal Genocide is insane, but their plan has no method of saving Paradise in any way, they could be ******* over their home completely

According to the leaks, it is very interesting that Eren could have handicapped Team Armin by taking away their Titan powers but choose not to because he didn’t want to take away their freedom to fight. He respects their right to fight for their own beliefs, so he didn't take away their powers. What a chad move

Oh so this was brought up a while ago, what are yall's opinions on the swords being able to cut the Colossus Titans? High 7-C cutting?

“The rumbling will not stop. I won’t let fate decide Paradis’s future. I will keep moving forward. In order to gain my own freedom, I will take freedom away from the world. But I won’t take anything from any of you. You are all free. You have the freedom to defend the world’s freedom. And I have the freedom to continue moving forward. So long as we both have our unbreakable conviction, we will collide. There’s only one thing for us to do. Fight. If you want to stop me, then try to stop me from ever taking another breath. You are all free.”

God I love Eren, this speech from last chapter was amazing

God damn... just god damn, that shot with all the Colossal Titans crushing people as they jump off cliffs, that shit is horrifying, I do think the Rumbling will stop here and that Team Armin will win, but I think after all the sacrifice and the buildup, I'll accept that ending, however I do wonder if that was Eren's plan the whole time, to be stopped, I can't wait to see how this all ends, we're nearing the end folks, one or more chapters and Attack on Titan will be concluded I feel

Damn, this chapter was gruesome. The people are now realizing that putting all of their hatred into one race had led to what Eren has become. They finally learned their mistake… a bit too late but at least it is later rather than never.

Also, did Eren created that a replica of the Beast Titan to attack the ships or is it really good o’ Zeke.

And once again, I have to take notice that Eren‘s Titan is really huge. I know we've always seen him as huge, even compared to a Colossal, but damn. They're having a full scale battle on just a tiny part of his back

As we get closer and closer to the end of this manga, there is something I wanted to discuss about the Wall Titans and their numbers.

I think we should drop that baseless 500,000 Titans calc and use the statement "tens of millions" for the number of Titans. The reason I think we should do this is because we have no way of checking the factors and methods used in that calculation.

I also doubt 500,000 Titans would be able to destroy the entire continent this quick, even if they are moving at 50 km/h according to Hange.

As we get closer and closer to the end of this manga, there is something I wanted to discuss about the Wall Titans and their numbers.

I think we should drop that baseless 500,000 Titans calc and use the statement "tens of millions" for the number of Titans. The reason I think we should do this is because we have no way of checking the factors and methods used in that calculation.

I also doubt 500,000 Titans would be able to destroy the entire continent this quick, even if they are moving at 50 km/h according to Hange.
Agreed, I mean there are so many of these guys and they have been able to easily, as well as quickly sweep over entire continents

So Founder Titan Eren gets Creation as he could create the nine titans of past times from out of nothing and they are not mindless as they can assess the situation and strike accordingly.

It is really a good thing that Eren did not take away their Titan powers otherwise the Alliance would have a 0% chance of beating Eren, not that they have much of a chance even with their powers.

So Mappa is going the CGI route primarily with Attack on Titan, 🤔 Mmmm, now it wasn’t bad CGI, in fact, it’s quite good compared to most CGI in Anime, however I do hope we still get 2D Animation for some of the fights later down, the trailers showed some good 2D Animation for some of the Titan Fights, so I hope we get a healthy dose of that, but I'm not sure if we'll every reach the beautiful animation that Wit Studio had for many of the fights, just gonna have to wait and see how this season plays out, but then again, this Final Season really isn’t about the fights, it’s about the story and characters, so I’d say this isn’t a huge downside, I’m still very much looking forward to this season and how Mappa concludes Attack on Titan

They were combining both 2D and 3D and tbh they did it very well and even smooth

I did not notice jaws was CGI until he stoped moving, even the CGI for reiner was preaty good.

Episode 3 cut some stuff, but none of it was super important, but still wished that the pace would slow down, knowing we only have 16 episodes is kinda disappointing, but the idea is that it’s only part 1, so hopefully Attack on Titan is finished properly in Anime form

Episode 3 cut some stuff, but none of it was super important, but still wished that the pace would slow down, knowing we only have 16 episodes is kinda disappointing, but the idea is that it’s only part 1, so hopefully Attack on Titan is finished properly in Anime form
Yea the 16 episode is just part 1 like the previous seasons they cut it in 2 parts

They mostly cut stuff that have no value or do it to add an element of surprise like how they did not show armin titan or eren face till now

You gave me a heart attack when you said only 16 episodes. I thought you were talking about the whole season! 🤣

Back