• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan discussion thread

World doesn’t deserve to live, they blamed Paradise Island for all of their problems even though everyone on that island had no idea what was going on, they chose Eren to represent all the evil’s in the world and tried to unite the world by making him the ultimate bad guy, so Eren agreed to play the part and began his plan to destroy the world

Eren is committing genocide yeah, but it’s completely understandable why, I mean Eldians and Marleyeans are still fighting even now

He's Isayama's favorite character, I think he'll survive. Maybe alongside Mikasa and Annie (Levi is debatable). IMO, the rest will not survive.

If eren is to die I would want it to be by mikasa and dying on her arms

(But I doubt he will due tbh due to the final panel)

If eren is to die I would want it to be by mikasa and dying on her arms

(But I doubt he will due tbh due to the final panel)
Final panel could be him in the paths after he already died, I wouldn’t say Eren is safe, it’s 50-50 at this point

Even if he wins, I doubt he gets a happy ending, after slaughtering majority of the world population.

I don’t care what anyone says, this latest episode was awesome, non stop action, did some of it look jank, yeah, but in general, it was amazing

Fourth season of Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins) animated by Studio Deen, the ultimate garbage

Sin-Deadly-Sins-Season-3-Header.jpg

AOT Fans: “Man this animation isn’t as good as it used to be, this is the final season, why is this happening”

Fairy Tail and Nanatsu no Taizai Fans: “First Time?”

Back