• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atom is sponsored by Coke and someone doesn´t like that

Atom is recording drinking a Coke when suddenly Pepsiman brokes a wall near the robot

Atom vs Pepsiman

Both 9-B

Speed equalized

Shadowboxing Allowed

SBA

Pepsiman render by nibroc rock dbbnlk8-pre
41DA1D28-F5E4-45CB-9ABF-7E1A6883946D
Atom:
Pepsima

Drinking Water is better for your heatlh:

Pepsiman is around x2.5 Atom's AP. Question is which end of the calc was accepted? If it was the low end, Atom gets a x3 AP advantage.

The low end of Pepsiman's calc is around 200kj while the high end is 1.7mj. Atom sits at 700kj from DMUA's suggestion for the Zeus calc.

Thats not what is happening and not how it works. DMUA said its best to use yield strength for the calc as its apparently the most appropriate of the different methods for Zeus' feat. My point with bringing up the high and low ends for Pepsiman is to establish the AP differences possible as I have no clue what end is accepted for him.

depends on if the calc is accepted, if it is, it shouldnt be a stomp, if it isnt, atom is baseline and pepsi stomps.

Completely unrelated, but everyone's going on about how Pepsiman has the highest 9-B AP on the site, and I have no idea where that comes from

Back