• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asura's Wrath: Debunking "Large Star size" Karma Fortress and "Galaxy size" Golden Chakravartin

No, please tell us why you think that the above rankings are appropriate?

What I said, I changed my mind, what means I give up, I will accept the AW's Official Complete Works as the thing what the authors really intented to do, but they couldn't for reasons which is explained above, I thought I only had to guiding me only in the game, but I was wrong.

I'm sorry if I was being a ************ in this discussion, I accept my mistake.

Unclechairman and Seiryu were right with the gameplay limitations argument after all.

I admit and I accept my mistake, I apologize.

Well it's not something you really need to apologize for everyone here. You had valid points throughout this whole thread and it was a very believable prospect.

Ditto. No need to apologise at all. You have the right to make evaluations.

@Rocks75: It's really your choice on weather or not you want to change it based on your change of mind, dude.

Rocks75 said:
What I said, I changed my mind, what means I give up, I will accept the AW's Official Complete Works as the thing what the authors really intented to do, but they couldn't for reasons which is explained above, I thought I only had to guiding me only in the game, but I was wrong.

I'm sorry if I was being a ************ in this discussion, I accept my mistake.
It also doesn't help that said image of Sakra Devanam Indra Deus is in the final games gallery mode...
Gallery?file=Asura_s_wrath_collection_illustration_13_by_sidneymadmax-d65vqfp.png

I can't see the pic, what pic of Sakra Devanam Indra Deus you want to show me?

I'll bump this.

I was debating with people in others forums and is very questionable how big is Chakravartin in Golden Form, some guys says he is as big as the supermassive black hole that is in the center of the galaxy, others says not, then I decided to make this:

Chakravartin size

I will put a simple example: A character can be exactly in the point of the Earth's center, which the center of the earth is in the core, doesn't necessary mean the character has the size of the core, so Chakravartin can be in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, but that doesn't necessary mean that Chakravartin is the size of the supermassive black hole, which is multi-solar system size, that's why is questionable.

Considering how questionable is the size of Chakravartin, I did this for a low end.

Let's consider that blue star is as big as the star Riger (which is a blue star).

Blue star: 182 pixels

Chakravartin: 352 pixels (is more than 352 pixels though, because his body wasn't full in that moment of the game, not to mention Chakravartin was sitting and no standing)

Blue Star diameter: 109.000.000 km (I am using Rigel diameter)

109.000.000 x 352 / 182 = 210813186 km Chakravartin is at least over 200 millions km in size, but is bigger than that. This is a low end though. Chakravartin's size ranges from at the very least large star size to solar system in low end.

I think I read a calculation on Moviecodec that said Golden Chakravartin was only about ten times as large as the sun (Working off of a rough estimation, since it couldn't account for Chakravartin's legs).

Well, is much bigger than 10 times than the sun, considering Rigel is over 100 times bigger than the Sun, so I used the size of Riger for that blue star.

Well, are those really the size of actual blue stars? From what I recall, they were only a few times larger than Asura (And in some cases, only slightly larger than Asura).

Well, Asura in Destructor Form is between large planet size and small star size (if he is on par with Sakra Devanam Indra Deus size, which is small star size according from a calc). I don't think every blue star has the same size like Rigel, but I just used the Rigel size for the blue star to calculate how big would be Chakravartin in size scaling from Rigel.

But doesn't he only appear to be a little bigger than Earth? If Sakra Devanam Indra Deus (Whom I shall now refer to as Karma Deus, it's much easier) is the size of a large planet/small star, why is its head so small when it lands on Earth?

@Rocks75

The reason the Karma Fortress is much smaller in-game is hardware limitations, if the Official Complete Works shows it to be large star size, then it is large star size.

Why would it be limited by hardware when they can show Chakravartin be so much larger? Besides, if they intended to show Karma Deus be so large, why was his head so small when it came down to Earth?

No, is not, a calc debunked it, Sakra Devanam Indra Deus is small star size, not large star size according to a calc, it was accepted the calc.

Imageswoopdawoop
This put things in perspective? That statue over there is in the center of the galaxy, you're viewing it from earth

If it's not already obvious asura is a solar system buster capable of defeating pre 52 superman, although AS superman could probably destroy galaxies if he tried hard enough.

Back