• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asura Wrath Low 2-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ep 19's illustration has Chakravartin state that he holds everything in the palm of his hand, a verbatim word for word quote of Buddha in Journey to the West....

Where? He'd probably be universal if their exists a statement stating that Mantra maintains the universe or something like that but that doesn't exist to my knowledge

its stated that chakravartin is the creator of the universe and it wouldnt be far fetched to think so,the game is also heavily based on hindu mythology and mantra or chakra is an energy all things in the Universe have,even if you don't think hes low 2-C in his golden form he dwarfed galaxies which show put him at least multi galaxy level but im all for your guys's feedback

Those "Galaxies" he dwarfed where small as hell. His hand could crush them but a blast shot from said hands wasn't that much bigger than the Earth.

I did find this: I'm guessing 3-A or High 3-A?

Chakravartin_%28Creator%29.jpg

We had a very extensive debate about this years back. Those "galaxies" can't be actual galaxies.

@Therefir

I think that particular instance is just size inconsistency since Charkravartin's fingers are bigger than most stars and planets that he tossed at Asura and some of those planets dwarfed Asura who was noticably larger than Earth.

im pretty sure every shot of the fight isnt accurate when it comes to size every time if the beam was accurately portrayed in size it would mess up the gameplay

and at the end of the fight planet size asura is super small compared to the galaxies that you cant even see him on Chakravartins forehead

WeeklyBattles said:
A miniature galaxy is not a 3-C feat
Ohh my bad. Then tbh, from the looks of it, the galaxies are just decorations, then. Also, even if Chakra DID create the universe, it didn't state how long it took him to make it. How fast does one need to make or break a universe to be considered 3-A or Low 2-C?

Length of time doesn't matter for creation feats, what matters is if he created the universe in terms of all the matter inhabiting it or in terms of space time. At least, that's how I think it works.

Timeframe definitely matters, a person who created a galaxy by making one star at a time isnt the same as a person who makes a whole galaxy all at once

In that case, the last part of my previous statement still stands however with the context that timeframe is considered important only if he created all the matter in the universe and not the timespace?

Lmao yet we use vague as lights in space to justify people legit being star level even despite verses where the feat originate having "stars" the size of like a quarter. This seems hypocritical and all verses with an inconsistent cosmology should recieve scrutiny like this.

We're able to give leeway to Dante and Kratos for being seeming high 3-A to Low 2-C for some reason.

But somehow, Asura destroying the endless realms of Naraka and the Event Horizon as maintained by Chakravartin is still only considered 4-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back