• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asura (Berserker Form) vs Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup

Asura has gone total berserk in his Berserker Form and is facing all three Powerpuff Girls at once. The girls will fight Asura until he's dead no matter what.

Is Asura too slow for them or can he take it?

hmm. I assume the girls have edge in speed. It would depend if Blossom can freeze Asura quick enough or not. Her freeze breathe is pretty OP. Asura certainly has the DC advantage and he would win if the girls can't finish the fight soon enough

If we're going by just what their stats shows, Asura has the AP and durability advantage, but the girls have the speed advantage on their end.

With their powers, they have the edge in versatility like Blossoms freeze breath. I do wonder how in the f*** is she going to freeze a fully raged filled mofo like Asura in his Berserker form(trust me, i know Blossom's freeze breath could possibly freeze Asura, but that guy is like made of rage energy in this form).

So yeah all in all, it would really depend if Blossom can do it or not.

^well seeing her dexterity with the meteor freezing feat (not only she froze it instantly but shattered it in a way so that the fragments took out the other smaller meteorites), she might have a chance of freezing and KO Asura. But that's only if she does it off the bat. If Blossom doesn't freeze Asura at the very beginning the girls will lose eventually

This is quite a tough match

Indeed. If she does it right away, i can actually see her do it. But if she doesn't, her and the others will lose eventually. IDC if they have the speed level edge. If they don't have any other way of beating a rampaging god like Asura, they'll lose/

I do agree in that it's a tough fight to go by here.

Her frost breath is calc'd at freezing an object solid that ranges between 11,000*K to 72000*K.

I don't think she would have a hard time doing it.

Back