• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I challenge Shmuck to a verse off. Knack shall face every character from Senran Kagura until Arrogant Shmuck admits that it's trash Knack loses. OvO

Asuka vs Knack

Base Asuka and Colossal Knack. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Asukachan
Ya... yamete kudasai!!

Colossal Knack
What?

Who wins and why?

Knack is unquantifiably above baseline. He's mostly there because of his large size. Honestly he should be much higher, considering the Final Guardian did this , but I don't really know if that can be clac'ed.

This is literally the definition of a spite thread.

IF this is valid, I have to point out Asuka being pretty close to a plus (due to being 4 tons) and being able to use Frantic Mode to get even closer, so there is no way Knack is stronger than Asuka, and in all likelihood we should consider him weaker.

Asuka has a greater lifting strength, which means she might be able to fight back or no-sell Knack's telekinesis, albeit I don't know how that one works or if it can be used to ragdoll people. In any way, she should be able to no-sell it completely if it can't due to her greater lifting strength and comparable AP.

Asuka is perfectly habituated to dealing with Danmaku and I don't right now see anything more versatile that Knack has to exploit his range, so I feel like he kinda can't do much to prevent her from closing in and attacking.

So your intention was to have Knack shit on most of the verse? I feel like he's losing his first fight against one of the verse's least OP characters.

OH, did I forget something? Yes. Asuka actually has a plus during her Ultimate Form, so there's really nothing Knack's "At Least" or "b-but he should be above baseline" can do. Asuka low-diffs him like her average giant mook.

You know the OP is a joke right? Like I don't have anything against Schmuck or SK.

It's aite. I forgot to add an OvO at the end of my sentence, my mistake.

oh yes her pseudo teleportation and extrasensory perception will allow her to take even less punishment so she can just keep battling Knack until he's destroyed to smaller pieces than that.

I do need to know how fast that regen is, though. If it's Majin Buu level fast, this a mismatch since stamina is similar but regen is overwhelming so at some point both of them would collapse from exhaustion without either being able to finish the other off. If it takes minutes or hours, she can keep beating him up faster than he regenerates and continue damaging until regen stops. Basically, until he's violently fragmented.

Oh right I forgot to vote

Asylums has

-No way to beat his standard regen

-No knowledge on how to beat it or if he even has it

-Can't beat his passive barrier.

Knack for my reasons.

His regen is thought based. Basically, his relics reconstitute his body whenever they are removed after awhile. If Asuka can bring in constant damage, he shouldn't be able to regen.

@Gar passive barrier only happens in the second game.

How long awhile? Can he regenerate while taking damage? How fast is that?

And wtf you mean his passive barrier can't be beaten? It's just a forcefield. Neither of them have "knowledge on how to beat each other" so that's not even an argument. And the regen hasn't yet been fully explained, I have shown ways it can be beaten depending on parameters.

I call bullshit on your vote, Gargoyle. It doesn't deserve to be counted due to how flawed and "I'm gonna spout some BS just so I can vote against all logic" it is.

Knack's regen happens when he doesn't take damage. Also the giant orb on his chest deconstructs him for a few seconds when struck. It's what you have to destroy in order to beat Knack.

Wait, he can be one-shot by precise attacks (like a sword thrust or something) in that region so long as they have comparable or higher AP than his and hit it exactly? '-' That's what your "struck" looks like.

So, if Asuka keeps attacking until he's violently fragmented (which she'll start doing if she notices he can regen when she stops attacking), he can keep getting beaten until he dies?

That's given Knack doesn't hit back or use his Sunstone energy powers. Which include an AoE hurricane of relics that surround Knack that can be used both offensively and defensively. Also Knack's ranged attacks where he can shoot out his relics omnidirectionally or directly with homing capabilities.

And let's not forget that Knack in this form is the size of a large building.

Um, I see no problem with that. Asuka is used to dealing with Danmaku so omnidirectional attacks won't do much. Given her greater AP she might be able to destroy his homing attacks with her own. Her secret ninja arts should overpower and destroy any of his defenses and still damage him. She may or may not be more experienced given how many opponents with different abilities, sets of advantages and disadvantages against her and types of powers she's fought, opponents which were on her level of power or comparable to her (a.k.a not mooks) and which she some times fought groups of.

You've changed my mind somewhat with regen, but that's still nothing much. This raises Knack from "Giant Mook" (barely above cannon fodder) to "Quirky Miniboss" status. She still mid-diffs him when all things are considered.

I think you're overestimating the AP difference,

She isn't even 2x stronger, heck she's not even 1.5x

That's not going to give her a win when she needs to beat regen she has literally no idea how it works what it does or how to beat it while all Knack has to do is just hit her a bunch of times.

>Her secret ninja arts

That doesn't make you overpower defenses dude, that's AP and Dura related by comparison to stealth

Gargoyle One said:
I think you're overestimating the AP difference,
She isn't even 2x stronger, heck she's not even 1.5x
You need numbers to claim she is any amount of times stronger, sir. She is 5.5x stronger than baseline, so you really can't say anything about her if you don't know how powerful Knack is. Bring me numbers before you give me rates.

That's not going to give her a win when she needs to beat regen she has literally no idea how it works what it does or how to beat it
Bullsh*t. She'll notice it starts happening once she stops attacking, since it becomes obvious after one or two times it happens. It's a pretty obvious form of regen.

while all Knack has to do is just hit her a bunch of times.
That's some unprecedented level of BS. You're trying to tell me that the character under significant, if not great disadvantage of AP and durability, is the one who "just needs a bunch of blows to kill her off"? The amount of damage he causes Asuka is low enough that she can tank dozens of his blows if he never targets a vital spot with a precise piercing attack, and even then he has to get through her clothes (the ninja transformation works in a similar way to Saint Seiya armors, protecting even regions it doesn't visually cover and leaving the entire body weakened when removed, except they're both easier to destroy and to repair), so no, it's not gonna be easy by any means. Meanwhile, each of Asuka's attacks cause him great damage, so all she needs to do to violently fragment him is "keep attacking as long as a single piece is intact", which she has the stamina to do.

>Her secret ninja arts
That doesn't make you overpower defenses dude, that's AP and Dura related by comparison to stealth

What the hell are you even saying? Special attacks are by a standard stronger than one's normal attacks. Of course they're gonna let her overpower defenses if her AP is superior to his Durability.

Ultimate Asuka
This is Ultimate Asuka/Deep Shadow Asuka, btw. It's not just a strengthened Frantic Mode, given she still wears clothes. That means it's a strengthened Shinobi Transformation and her clothes will act like armor throughout her entire body until destroyed.

<5.5x stronger then baseline

PffftHAHAHAHAHAHA-Oh wait you're serious? Pffthahaha...

Dude, she scales to a 4 ton feat, baseline High 8C Alone is 2 tons, and Knack does it by Standing, the AP difference is ridiculously negligible and calling it great is simply wrong.

Check the Attack Potency chart, immediately.

None of her attacks will cause him extreme damage unless they're god hits or frantic mode, meanwhile he is the same, but has regen she has zero clue to bypass.

<She'll notice it's happening when she stops attacking

Not really, him regen inf doesn't automatically give her knowledge about how far the regen goes, how to beat it or what it does, just that he regens.

<Bring me numbers before you give me rates

Take your own advice

Gargoyle One said:
<5.5x stronger then baseline
PffftHAHAHAHAHAHA-Oh wait you're serious? Pffthahaha...

Dude, she scales to a 4 ton feat, baseline High 8C Alone is 2 tons, and Knack does it by Standing, the AP difference is ridiculously negligible and calling it great is simply wrong.

Check the Attack Potency chart, immediately.
Present me the calcs, then. Also, I myself, as a normal human being who weighs 57kg and is 1.8m tall, am outputting 500 J just to stand if I calculated the Potential Energy correctly. Am I 9-C? Definitely ******* not. I'm on the lowest end of 10-B, possibly just a high-end 10-C+. She scales to a 4 tons feat? Make a CRT to remove the "plus" on her Ultimate form, then. Until then, you're spouting BS. A plus is 5.5x, and while I miscalculated it (I mistook the baseline for 1 ton), that's still over 2x above baseline. 2.25x. (I halved the potential energy of lifting a 57kg mass to a 1.8 meters height because of how not all of my body weight will be half above and half below my second sacral vertebra which seems to be at around half my height, and this was the result. I'm definitely not 9-C "just by standing".)

None of her attacks will cause him extreme damage unless they're god hits or frantic mode, meanwhile he is the same, but has regen she has zero clue to bypass.
Well, shame on you. She is above frantic mode. She's in Ultimate Mode. That means she is above the level of "god hits or frantic mode", or am I wrong? And like I said, the regen will become obvious after the first time.

<She'll notice it's happening when she stops attacking
Not really, him regen inf doesn't automatically give her knowledge about how far the regen goes, how to beat it or what it does, just that he regens.

It does give her information that he can regen from whatever damage she caused him, and given her advantage, by the time he regens she'll probably have already at the very least torn off a limb, which will prompt her to bring him down to pieces at the very least, and once (if) he regens from that she'll hardly stop attacking before he's sure as hell dead.

<Bring me numbers before you give me rates
Take your own advice

Taken, numbers given. She's over 2x stronger than him until you bring his calcs for ATTACK potency, not lifting himself.

You said it yourself she scales to a 4 ton feat

And Knack's page literally says he's High 8C and the reasoning why

What calcs need to be presented? Baseline is 2 tons, he's superior to beings that do that, while she scales to 4 tons, it's kinda common sense.

>Remove the + on her page

Dude, this is BASE Asuka, look at the OP.

<It will become obvious

A person regenerating doesn't give them knowledge how to beat it, and ripping them to pieces does nothing to High Mid regen so again, not helping her.

Alright, anyway, I was finna leave this thread alone after my post earlier today and let Asuka take the L.

But Mand your reasoning gave me cancer. Asuka absolutely cannot beat his regen.

Also @Ovens I hate to burst your bubble; out of the 28 characters in Senran Kagura there are no more than 4 who can beat Knack and no more than 2 who can do so without AP stomping him.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Also @Ovens I hate to burst your bubble; out of the 28 characters in Senran Kagura there are no more than 4 who can beat Knack and no more than 2 who can do so without AP stomping him.
Oof. Who are those two characters? Maybe there's still a chance to salvage this.

Idk. All Asuka had to do was just stab Knack in the chest.

Sir Ovens said:
Oof. Who are those two characters? Maybe there's still a chance to salvage this.
That's for you to figure out.

Idk. All Asuka had to do was just stab Knack in the chest.

Easier said than done when said orb is hundreds of feet off the ground, she has to rely on melee hits, and she can't fly. Sure she may be nimble and all but there's still the whole thing of he's not going to just let her stand there and keep hitting it.

Back