• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astral (Neon Cavaliers) vs Penny Polendina (Dragon Ball RWBY) [Grace]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scaling chain for penny

Roshi's moon-busting feat is 29.6 exatons.

Old King Piccolo is far stronger. >29.6 exatons.

King Piccolo in his youth is much stronger and Ozpin is on par with him. >29.6 exatons.

Full power maiden cinder and all the maidens at full power as cinder killed Ozpin, also post zenki bann with orange amp is at this level: > 29.6 Exatons and > 0.1c.

Should be noted that Penny with this power set isn't used to being a human and not a Android, so she let's her guard down

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to add the links so I'll add those now. So what does Penny starts with? Astral starts with information analysis and then attacks with her energy blades.

Penny starts with making crystal swords to fight with and flies at her foe while using ki blasts as well

Well she would probably be caught off gard by it but will try her best to avoid portal attacks

Alright. Would Astral be able to copy Penny's maiden powers? I know it says only females are only able to use it, but I'm curious if Astral would be able or if only a human can use the powers.

Any race that has a soul can use it, so long as they are a woman/girl below the age of 30

For example penny is a Android with a soul but she got the powers via the previous user dying of old age and Quart got it after the previous user died to super buu's human extinction attack despite Quart being half saiyan and half human

Android 7-3 tried to copy Quarts Madien powers but couldn't as he could only copy her normal powers and not the madien powers magic

"Copy Ability - Seven-Three possess the ability to copy all of the powers and abilities of another entity for half an hour by touching the back of their neck, and utilize them to the same extent as their source of origin. This allows him to match his opponent blow for blow - giving him an advantage over most foes thanks to his infinite stamina. He can store up to three entities' powers at a time. He is also able to deactivate and swap between them to conserve time. Additionally, he is able to create a complete back-up of someone's abilities and raw power, as he did for Moro at the peak of his strength."

Astral does have a soul, but due to being from the ancient city of Atlantis, she most likely won't be able to copy the maiden powers and just copy her normal powers just like 7-3

Ok, so after thinking this over, I'm going inconclusive since Astral could possibly take a win using her portal attacks, but Penny could use her Maiden Powers to keep Astral one edge until she defeats her.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards Penny on this one. She seems to be somewhat smarter than Astral and even more upgraded. Of course, if the characters are on 5-C this wouldn't matter. I think it comes down to who can master their abilities better, and if that's the case then Penny should win.

even more upgraded
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you talking about their abilities?
Of course, if the characters are on 5-C this wouldn't matter.
I probably read this wrong/ confused by the wording but they are 5-C
I think it comes down to who can master their abilities better, and if that's the case then Penny should win.
Considering how Astral comes from the ancient city of Atlantis she would have a better understanding of her powers and would be capable of using them to thief fullest
Honestly, I'm leaning towards Penny on this one
Noted

By even more upgraded I mean that they have more abilities, but that won't do any good against Astral because both characters are on 5-C.
Considering how Astral comes from the ancient city of Atlantis she would have a better understanding of her powers and would be capable of using them to thief fullest
Yeah, I was thinking about that too. Although Astral doesn't have as much abilities as Penny, she's probably better at organizing them so that her attacks are more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back