• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossbrosish

He/Him
Symbiant Arc Astral and Bridget are being used with their transformations restricted. The battle takes place in Wilmborne Village starting 10 meters and speed is unequalized.

Astral and Bridget's AP: 1.05300 MegaFoe (1.05300e50 Joules)

Hela's AP: 1.064148802 MegaFoe (1.064148802e50 Joules)
(1.0x difference in Hela's favor.)

Astral and Bridget's speed: 20,380,224,174,952,000c (6.1098375e24 m/s)

Hela's speed: 48,880,800,000,000,000c (1.46540952e25 m/s)
(2.3x difference in Hela's favor)

Astral and Bridget: 0

Hela: 3 (Saiiilors, Bossbrosish, Colonel_Krukov)

Thor intervense: 0

Last edited:
To start off with, Hela's just gonna send out her army of undead and not bother with them unless they actually present themselves as a threat. After her undead are getting destroyed, she'd likely engage them directly, shrouding herself and her undead in darkness and fight them with her swords (Using danmaku only if she needs it).

Bridget and Astral would start by scanning Hela and the undead to see if they have any sort of weakness. Astral would also copy any abilities Hela would have and make her AP equivalent to Hela's if needed. Bridget usually fights by attacking head-on with her martial arts whereas Astral would open portals around Hela and throw her six energy swords into them to try and take Hela by surprise. They'll also plan out coordinated attacks as they fight by working together.

The Undead are 8-A btw, so they are just fodder, and they are vulnerable to holy weapons. What kind of abilities can she copy? Hela's abilities are magic based. The ap is almost equal so that's not that useful, although I guess because Hela passively stat amps, that could close the gap when done. Hela has her daggers, so that might be helpful enough to block some attacks. The distraction might be good, although she would be shrouded in darkness which it makes herself difficult to it. Do either of the two have answers to Danmaku? Like a shield or anything protective?

Her finisher, so to speak, is the touch of death which puts them in a state of near death. Without any means of healing/regeneration, it's definitely a dangerous attack, but it does require her to physically grab the opponent.

What kind of abilities can she copy
Anything that's magic based. Since you said Hela's attacks are masic based, it's safe to assume Astral would copy them.
although she would be shrouded in darkness which it makes herself difficult to it.
Not sure how useful it'll be in this sense but Astral has her thermal vision, threat detection, x-ray vision, can zoom her sight on things, and can hear the slightest noise three kilometers away making her resistant to sneak attacks which could potentially help. Bridget can also sense magic coming from beings.
Do either of the two have answers to Danmaku? Like a shield or anything protective?
Astral has her energy barriers and Bridget can teleport around to dodge the danmaku.

How experienced are they in combat? Any notable feats?

How experienced are they in combat? Any notable feats?
Since they both come from ancient Atlantis, which has been around for millennia, they both have really good combat experience especially with their Gifted intelligence. Bridget was also trained by the Azure Dragon's old guardian since the fall of Atlantis. Astral was also able to fight and beat Michi, a powerful mage, on two separate occasions and broke into her pocket dimension by tearing a hole with her just her strength.

I'm leaning more in favor of Hela, mostly due to the difference in power and speed, not to mention, she has high levels of regeneration, and neither Astral or Bridget have any means of negating her regenerative abilities. They also have no regenerative factors either so in essence, they are underpowered both in speed and strength, don't have the advantage when it comes to range and have no means of keeping Hela at bay. My vote is going to Hela FRA.

Hela's AP advantage is negligible, but the High regen is definitely useful yeah.

I honestly think that copying her powers isn't something she'd expect or be happy about either, and if Astral is competent enough to be able to use them well enough, it would make Hela desperate enough to go for Danmaku spam.

I'm not sure what exactly the limits of Astral copying Hela's abilities are. Does she copy the regen, danmaku, portal creation, etc?

I'm not sure what exactly the limits of Astral copying Hela's abilities are. Does she copy the regen, danmaku, portal creation, etc?
Astral can't copy the regen, but she can copy the danmaku, portal creation, and any other skills as long as they're magic based.

How good would she be with them, even if she hadn't seen abilities used before?

Corruption ability is the only ability that is a magic attack, with the majority of her powers coming from the fact she has a pact with Death, although I guess they are still dark magic 🤷‍♂️

• Summing the undead and Draugr warriors
  • Cloaking herself in darkness
  • Dagger generation
  • Touch of Death ability
  • Creating portals

Corruption ability is the only ability that is a magic attack, with the majority of her powers coming from the fact she has a pact with Death, although I guess they are still dark magic 🤷‍♂️

• Summing the undead and Draugr warriors
  • Cloaking herself in darkness
  • Dagger generation
  • Touch of Death ability
  • Creating portals
Well, as long as it's magic Astral can copy it.

Honestly leaning towards Hela, mid-high difficulty. I'm thinking it'll be a long drawn out battle, with the main fight being between Hela and Astral, but given her High regen, and her extremely high stamina. I think Hela will come out on top tbh.

Honestly leaning towards Hela, mid-high difficulty. I'm thinking it'll be a long drawn out battle, with the main fight being between Hela and Astral, but given her High regen, and her extremely high stamina. I think Hela will come out on top tbh.
Well Bridget and Astral have infinite stamina, but I agree that Hela will come out on top. Going to vote for Hela.

Fair. Hela has the ability to drain stamina to add it to her own, so that'd be practically draining someone with an infinite supply, but that wouldn't really make a difference anyway.

Hela's Touch of Death is probably the only thing that Astral can use to kill her.

Kinda stompish if you ask me if Astral's wincon is reliant on Hela's own ability which Hela is far more likely to use first, leaving Astral with no wincon

It's not really a go to move for Hela. More of a last ditch thing, and if she finds out that her opponent can also use, then it's not really something she'd risk doing, since it requires her to hold on and grab her opponent.

So how likely it is for Astral to copy Death touch and actually use it? That seems to be her only wincon here

So how likely it is for Astral to copy Death touch and actually use it? That seems to be her only wincon here
She'll copy it right of the bat, but wouldn't use unless it absolutely necessary like when pushed to a corner or as a last resort.

So is this incon? Both can with at anytime they want by hax that they both would not lead with. Is Hela likely to finish off both of them, or Astral is likely to pull out deathax before she dies, or idk thus incon?

So is this incon? Both can with at anytime they want by hax that they both would not lead with. Is Hela likely to finish off both of them, or Astral is likely to pull out deathax before she dies, or idk thus incon?
I wouldn't say it's incon, but I believe Hela has a bit more win-cons than Bridget and Astral.

Yeah but wouldn't Astral throw deathhax if/when she realizes she cant wind and will die if doesnt use it

Imho, if it wasn't for Hela being slightly faster and having High regen, it would be a 50/50 split. Those two additional factors just creep it closer towards Hela's favour for me.

If it's okay, can I add a recent upgrade which does not change anything at all in regards to this match? Lifting strength is being changed from "At least Stellar" to "At least Stellar, likely Infinite''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back