• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta Vs Meliodas

Meliodas is clever. Even in his massively nerfed state, he outsmarted Hendrickson.

Yeah but how will he outsmart someone with precog? How did he outsmarted Hendy btw?

Also, is Mel able to regenerate his wounds without using demon mark?

Epsilon R said:
Yeah but how will he outsmart someone with precog? How did he outsmarted Hendy btw?

Also, is Mel able to regenerate his wounds without using demon mark?
He purposefully let himself get ragdolled while he is actually stacking up magic attacks so he can activate Revenge Counter.
Dunno.

He purposefully let himself get ragdolled while he is actually stacking up magic attacks so he can activate Revenge Counter.

Dunno.

Yeah but idk if revenge counter will be useful here.

I'm saying this because I never saw him reattach his limbs without demon mark.

So far it seems it will be a battle of swords

Can I see this Planet level stuff, or was that a joke?

He might think of the world rejecting Mel when he became DK. That doesn't matter here though

Mel should take this, yes. Both are initially unable to use their magics so it comes down to a physical battle where Mel can regenerate, has more LS, more combat experience and arguably better skill. Asta shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
> Meliodas AP stomps Asta
>There's barely a gap in AP.

>Meliodas should be highers

>Doesn't say why

>Meliodas should be Planet level

>Doesn't say why.

>Is told to make a CRT.

>Tells someone else who may or may not have any knowledge of what they are talking about to do it for him.

>Says Meliodas should be Small Country level.

>Mel is Small Country level with True Magic.

>Says he should be stronger.

>Doesn't say why.

This tread in a nutshell...
I'm taking the piss.

He didn't need Demon mark to regenerate, i mean like galand he should be able to heal in base

Yeah but he never done that. Or it's not in his character

@1997 Galand, as well as the entire Ten Commandments, always have their demon mark active. Meliodas, on the other hand, uses it when necessary. Meliodas can control darkness in space (he uses hellblaze and darkness pillar), but he consistantly transforms to heal fast.

Epsilon R said:
If you can find this sca
Critical Over is Galand's special abillity just like Estarossa's full counter, Monspeet's trickster or whatever, Deriere's combostar or whatever, Melasculas dark cacoon, Zeldris's ominous nebula, etc.

But critical over isn't his demon mark
Either way tho, Mel is a mainly psychical attacker.

I'm talking about his regen tho

He's basically what Asta would want to be as somebody that uses magic, etc.

Also Galand has magic

Darkness isn't magic because Zeldris' borrowed power God which nullifies all magic attacks couldn't nullify Prime Assault Mode Meliodas' darkness even though it was fully capable of negating magic attacks from characters far stronger than this Meliodas such as Full Wings King and Demon King Meliodas.

10C when comes out of Their seal they were able to use their darkness power even when they have 0 magic power

@Peter
I have to disagree actually. Especially since characters constantly refer to the darkness as magic, and because their is only one instance in which its could ever be considered treated as anything but such a thing, and that's in the fight Meliodas had against Zeldris. Even afterwards, characters call it magic. Another thing is that the Demon King Meliodas never actually hit Zeldris with magic while he had God. The demon king took his power back from Zeldris before doing so. In regardsd to King, he's actually way weaker than Assasult mode Meliodas even at this point. And my last point, is that if Darkness isn't magic, why would Zeldris be surprised by his brother's darkness not being stopped by his God. If it's truly not magic, wouldn't all the demons know this and know that's a way to get around spells that cancel, deflect, or negate magic?

The only time darkness was referred to as magic was when Estarossa fought Escanor. Galand called it power of darkness rather than magic.

Zeldris was casually walking through Demon King Meliodas's Hermit of Memories explosions. The ending text of that chapter also said he's doing this thanks to his borrowed power God.

Also God is magic nullification as well as a power boost. He was surprised that Prime Meliodas can overpower him despite using God which gives him a rather large power boost.

No it isn't, because in his fight against demon king, and his fight against galand, everyone refers to his darkness as magic

And also, Galand was dead by the time Esatrosa and Esconoar fought? Estaros himself says in terms of magic, I have the advantage

Duedate8898 said:
And also, Galand was dead by the time Esatrosa and Esconoar fought? Estaros himself says in terms of magic, I have the advantage
He was still alive, just petrified

Galand called it power of darkness when he first fought Meliodas after getting out of the seal. Also everything points towards Darkness not being magic. The Ten Commandments using Darkness despite having 0 magic power after getting out of the seal. Zeldris nullifying True Wings King and Demon King Meliodas' magic attacks despite being unable to do so against Prime Assault Mode Meliodas' darkness even though he's weaker than the former two. All of these points towards darkness not being magic.

Nothing points towards magic not being darkness except for that one instant against Zeldris. After that, it very much seems like magic. And where does it say the Commmandments have no magic after awaking, because not long after getting up Galand goes beat the crap out of meliodas and crew

Actually, I think I have to take that back. I don't think he ever uses darkness combatively in sealed mode. Just to heal and fly

Back