• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can apply what has been accepted, yes.
Actually there was one thing unclear, can I get your opinion on this real quick?

Resistance to mind reading (Karasuma couldn't tell what he was thinking because of his obscure bloodlust.)@ Vietthai96 proposes; ''His obscure bloodlust make it hard for his opponent to know what he thinking.'' Instead of resistance to mind reading.

Karasuma dosen't have mind reading so, giving him that is full resistance is little illogical, do you think that qualifies for minor? Or should I use Vietthai proposal? Or should I just discard this one.

If he does not resist actual telepathy, a resistance to it should also not be included.

Would Resistance to info analysis or analytical precog be acceptable?

Also, to kill a few birds with one stone, all instances of the title "The God of Death" should be replaced with "The Reaper", as that is the official english version of human Korosensei and his student's title.

Revisions is done. Thank you everyone who participated in this, epecially Antvasima, I hope I haven't done any mistakes whatsoever while applying changes(I probably did). Anyways, I am going to sleep now, I already ****** up my normal schedule greatly by doing this at this hour.

I will see everyone on part 2 of this suffering revisions, if I ever find the time to do so.

Also changing name of God of Death isn't really necessary, but if this site wants to use official translation names then yes, someone should, I am too tired regarless right now so I can't really do it.

Thanks everyone. This can be closed now.

Thank you for helping out.

So should I close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back