• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassination Classroom attack potency and speed upgrade

Karma performed this feat which was calced to be 1.12 MegaJoules
Karma also damaged Terasaka with a punch, who tanked a tentacle blow to the gut by an enraged Itona who was weakened () (we know Itona wasn't holding back because from the panels, he aimed for his surroundings but Terasaka caught his tentacles before he could do anything. Plus it really did look like Itona was going out of control, this is mentioned in Terasaka's durability page which scaled Terasaka to wall level durability). A weakened Itona could do this feat which is around 2.4 megajoules.

They also should have 9-A AP with bombs for causing this explosion https://debatesjungle.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cipher_the_Scanner/Class_3-E_blow_up_a_wall

I also have some calcs on speed upgrades:
Travel Speed:
Karma can run this fast (204 m/s)
He also speed blitzed Maehara here who trapped Kimura, who can run this fast (mach 0.94)

Reaction/Perception:
Karma and Isogai also scale to having 1 millisecond perception time (Supersonic+)

Combat Speed:
Most of class 3-E literally appeared blurry to Houjo's mercenaries and goons, who were stated by Karasuma to be the "best candidates for defending the forests and renowned throughout the world in their own fields." For reference, Karasuma's statement that Gakuho is an assassin was used to scale him to supersonic+, so when Karasuma described these mercenaries as even more fierce and 3-E appeared blurry to them, or at least could keep up with them, then why not scale them upto supersonic+ too?

Actually, in the sports festival match, they could keep up with Gakushu Asano and even outspeed his men (who should be relative to him). For reference, Gakuho is scaled to supersonic for catching a ball thrown by Gakushu https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gakuho_Asano?so=search

With weapons, class 3-E use air guns which are far faster than the ones sold on the market, the fastest one scales on the market to 1650 fps (503 m/s). Over here it is shown that Isogai and Okano are capable of dodging attacks from these air guns, Isogai dodged one from a sniper rifle (the model which scaled to 503 m/s was also a sniper rifle). Hence, supersonic.

Last edited:
Second AC thread not made by me. I'm getting slower, I guess. I'll need to pick up the pace on that for part 2 of revisions. Oh, well, good job.

Karma performed this feat which was calced to be 1.12 MegaJoules
I'm pretty sure this feat can’t be used. It’s something about glass destruction values being so much lower or inconsistent compared to what was written on the site before.

As such, they just stopped calculating feats involving only glasses, or at least that’s what I know.
Karma and Isogai also scale to having 1 millisecond perception time (Supersonic+)
You can probably guess this can’t be used either.

• Not a scan from manga.

• It’s only stated in the dub. In Japanese, he just says something along the lines of ‘’they dodged it with minimum movement."

• Most importantly, that just seems to be a figure of speech anyway.
They did, but not because they were that fast.

It is because 26 better than professional free runners were coming at them at once in the dark on a field where they messed around for an entire year.

Just looking at Craig’s defeat should tell us that much.

Considering he single-handedly managed to single-handedly defend himself from omni-directional attacks from the entirety of Class 3-E, while catching bullets and whatnot, he even said at the end that the reason he was so passive in that fight was because he just couldn’t decide whether or not to kill them, and not 3-E’s speed.

Even ignoring everything, scaling Class 3-E to Supersonic+ is just circular scaling that would require bumping Karasuma, Reaper, etc., to hypersonic levels, which, well, you can probably tell how wrong that is.

I'd be fine with Transonic and maybe Supersonic though.
For reference, Gakuho is scaled to supersonic+ for catching a ball thrown by Gakushu https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gakuho_Asano?so=search
Gakuho scales to Karasuma because he was considered a dangerous threat by him. The rest are just extras that further help or are just there because they might come in handy later. Even so, he only scales with a possibly.

In any case, Gakuho is like the Diabolus/Deus ex Machina of the series; he shouldn't be used as an argument for others.

Though Gakushu effortlessly kicking a ball so fast that steam was rising from its surface is a legitimate argument, I'd say.
I'll refrain from saying anything about this for now. You need to be a little more clear about what you want to do with this.

Do you want 3-E to be ''9-B, 9-A with special cloth,'' for example? If so, you are aware of how that affects scaling, right? Consistency and whatnot are also a problem.

The rest, I have no qualms with, but regardless of what happens, they need to be put on a blog and get evaluated by calc members, like this one. Currently, they're useless here.

In any case, if we plan on continuing this, it'd be best if you called Creaturemaster here too.

Last edited:
Second AC thread not made by me. I'm getting slower, I guess. I'll need to pick up the pace on that for part 2 of revisions. Oh, well, good job.

I'm pretty sure this feat can’t be used. It’s something about glass destruction values being so much lower or inconsistent compared to what was written on the site before.

As such, they just stopped calculating feats involving only glasses, or at least that’s what I know.

Hm, I see but I think I have a better idea to calc this feat. See, in the scan, Grip had previously broken the glass pane casually as well right? And Grip can crush a man's skull which scaled to around 4 KJ energy, but although he could crack the window, Grip was not able to bust a hole through the window. Now while we don't have the values of regular glass, we do have the values for Ballistic glass given here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Calculations#Table_of_Destruction_Values

Now a lot of human beings (and even some guns) can damage and break holes through regular glass. Meanwhile Grip's one smash couldn't create a hole through this glass, the only explanation would be that it's probably ballistic glass, which can resist gun shots to some extent as seen in the scan provided by wikipedia, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletproof_glass.

In which case the volume of glass being shattered was 200,213.51 cubic cm and ballistic glass has a frag value of 32.41 J/cc which would scale Karma to 6,488,920 J or 6.4 MJ. Plus the resort that these guys went to was stated in previous chapters to be made for the rich people and was described as "high class" resort. Btw, it is common for very expensive hotels, resorts and banks to use ballistic glass. i think it would make more sense since this resort was the one that was used by Takaoka (a trained military soldier who was a part of Karasuma's military regiment, he had embezzled funds from the ministry of defence and had gone MIA) to conduct his plot in Okinawa even though there are multiple resorts in Okinawa, Takaoka probably chose that resort as his base of operations because it probably had the most added security for those using it. Since that's true, the resort must definitely have used ballistic glass, especially since it was meant for rich people to use (i.e. it is funded by the richer members). So I think ballistic glass would be used here rather than regular glass.

You can probably guess this can’t be used either.

• Not a scan from manga.

• It’s only stated in the dub. In Japanese, he just says something along the lines of ‘’they dodged it with minimum movement."

• Most importantly, that just seems to be a figure of speech anyway.
Alright, fair, I guessed as much. Supersonic+ scaling to 3-E might be problematic but as for hypersonic Reaper 2.0, he was actually able to see Korosensei's tentacles while he was falling and even shoot him with his guns in human form (although, I think this is just him predicting his movements if anything, so it shouldn't count). But for the statement provided in the dub, Gakuho actually does scale to Supersonic+ so he can react to milliseconds, I don't think it was a figure of speech but sure.

But still, from the links I provided, they should at least scale to transonic travel speed with supersonic reaction speed for dodging bullets from air guns that are faster than the ones sold on the open market, which reads speeds of up to 503 m/s

Do you want 3-E to be ''9-B, 9-A with special cloth,'' for example? If so, you are aware of how that affects scaling, right? Consistency and whatnot are also a problem.

No not really, tbf the durability might be an outlier because Karma hurt Nagisa pretty badly when he was in special cloth and well, we can't scale these kids to 9-A through physical strength obviously.

Honestly it's more 9-B physically but 9-A with bombs, so I'll add this to AP instead of durability.[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Also how would you call people here?
Go to their profiles on this forum. There should be a ''write something'' section. Kindly ask them to c’mere.
Glass thingies
That just seems subjective, really.

If you want my personal opinion, that glass, using real life as a precedent, would just be a heat-strengthened one.

But, the combination of what you said, the fact that the hotel was stated to be made for the worst of criminals and, well, the series being Assassination Classroom, makes the ‘’it’s a bulletproof glass’’ argument far more narratively believable.

Which, in my opinion, should take precedence over making assumptions based on the author's knowledge of how glass works.

I’m not sure whether or not your calc works though; you need to run it through some calc members regardless, if you have any intention of using it.
Reaper 2.0, he was actually able to see Korosensei's tentacles while he was falling and even shoot him with his guns in human form (although, I think this is just him predicting his movements if anything, so it shouldn't count).
Reaper’s analytical prediction is nowhere near good enough to predict the movement of someone who is 4 times faster than him at best. He's especially not predicting Koro’s moves.

Yeah, he did straight up react to Koro. It’s more of an outlier, considering even Yusei Matsui himself needed to come up with that ‘’Koro only moves at 1 m/s on the first 3 kilometers’’ nonsense to justify it.
But still, from the links I provided, they should at least scale to transonic travel speed with supersonic reaction speed for dodging bullets from air guns that are faster than the ones sold on the open market, which reads speeds of up to 503 m/s
Transonic, I’m fine with it.

Supersonic reactions would equal their combat and movement speed also, but a supersonic rating for them still doesn’t sit right with me. Like, 3-E being in the same speed rating as Karasuma and others just feels wrong.

Maybe something like ‘’Transonic, possibly Supersonic’’ could work instead.
Honestly it's more 9-B physically but 9-A with bombs, so I'll add this to AP instead of durability.
Sure then. It’ll look weird when 3-E has an AP rating above someone like Koro, but eh, if it makes sense, it makes sense.

But again, unless these calculations are put on a blog and evaluated, they’re useless.

Go to their profiles on this forum. There should be a ''write something'' section. Kindly ask them to c’mere.
That just seems subjective, really.

If you want my personal opinion, that glass, using real life as a precedent, would just be a heat-strengthened one.

But, the combination of what you said, the fact that the hotel was stated to be made for the worst of criminals and, well, the series being Assassination Classroom, makes the ‘’it’s a bulletproof glass’’ argument far more narratively believable.

Which, in my opinion, should take precedence over making assumptions based on the author's knowledge of how glass works.

I’m not sure whether or not your calc works though; you need to run it through some calc members regardless, if you have any intention of using it.

Reaper’s analytical prediction is nowhere near good enough to predict the movement of someone who is 4 times faster than him at best. He's especially not predicting Koro’s moves.

Yeah, he did straight up react to Koro. It’s more of an outlier, considering even Yusei Matsui himself needed to come up with that ‘’Koro only moves at 1 m/s on the first 3 kilometers’’ nonsense to justify it.

Transonic, I’m fine with it.

Supersonic reactions would equal their combat and movement speed also, but a supersonic rating for them still doesn’t sit right with me. Like, 3-E being in the same speed rating as Karasuma and others just feels wrong.

Maybe something like ‘’Transonic, possibly Supersonic’’ could work instead.

Sure then. It’ll look weird when 3-E has an AP rating above someone like Koro, but eh, if it makes sense, it makes sense.

But again, unless these calculations are put on a blog and evaluated, they’re useless.
Alright, with everything that's said, I guess I'll try to calc Karma's glass destruction feat using ballistic glass and heat strengthened glass (idk where to find the values for this though). I'll use the same pixel scaling and volumes as the calc on debate jungles wiki but with different frag value.

As for the supersonic class 3-E, I think it works. Karasuma scales to 1200 m/s and 3-E only scales to 503 m/s, so Karasuma being 2 times faster than 3-E in terms of combat speed and reaction would make sense to me. The only reason the reaper 2.0 blitzed them all was because of the dark lighting that distorted his precense and him being vastly more skilled, not just because of out speeding. Nagisa could keep up with Takaoka in their fight who was a part of Karasuma' training regiment, so they should be somewhat comparable to Tadaomi imo.

Sure. "Transonic maybe supersonic" should work.
I'll also add them blowing up a metal wall using bombs on a blog soon.

Back