• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Karma Akabane Debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the explanation for why it’s considered ballistic glass? Because they go in depth in the calc as to why they believe it’s ballistic glass

This is simple, This AINT BALISTIC GLASS
drake-computer.gif

You mean a high class hotel that has rich folks or people of high status? Yeah having a ballistic glass for people like those makes sense to me to prevent an offshore assassination.

Also again, debunk what the blog used to justify it being ballistic glass because saying “it’s just a hotel glass window” doesn’t really debunk what was argued in the first place.

Yes, their in a hotel, what type of hotel has ******* ballistic glass

• From all these scans, we can tell that this is an extremely high security hotel that is used exclusively by rich people and their kids with personal security guards and large amounts of funding, they even prevented the ministry of defense from entering AND Chiba himself stated that the architecture of the hotel was made so that it could resist Terrorist attacks.
  • Furthermore, this resort was the one that was used by Takaoka (a trained military soldier who was a part of Karasuma's military regiment and he had embezzled funds from the ministry of defence before going MIA) to conduct his plot in Okinawa as his base of operations. Even though there are multiple resorts in Okinawa, Takaoka most likely chose that resort because it had the most added security for those using it. Since that's true, the resort must definitely have used ballistic glass, especially since it was meant for rich people to use (i.e. it is funded by the richer members). So I think ballistic glass would be used because ballistic glass is very very commonly used for expensive resorts that require high security.
  • More proof of the resort being extremely high security and expensive would be that they had a literal helipad where Nagisa and Takaoka were fighting over.

Chief, I gave an argument, realised I was wrong and dropped it, your input here was not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back