• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassinating the Typhon (Assassin Bug vs Morgan Yu)

So looking at Assassin Bug's page i don't really see any abilities that would allow him to outhax Morgan Yu by any means, nor would really allow him to beat Morgan Yu in general tbh.

It does resist Mind Manipulation which is pertinent for having a somewhat fair match with Morgan Yu but i don't have any idea if this resistance is layered or not since Morgan's Mindjack is quantitatively superior to that of Telepaths since he can overpower their Mindjack on human targets and even Mindjack Telepaths themselves.

Giving us a layer scale like "Morgan's Mindjack > Telepaths Mindjack which can Mindjack people"

So unless that resistance is layered or higher dimensional Morgan should just Mindjack the bug regardless of whether it resists Mind Manipulation or not.

This also doesn't address the fact it doesn't resist most of Morgan's abilities in general, so i would ask the side who might argue for Assassin Bug what's its counters to Morgan paralysing its physical movements with his Stun Gun and then hitting it with a Recycler Charge which would deconstruct it on a Marco-Quantum level or Morgan instantly incinerating the bug with Superthermal given it doesn't seem to have anyform of heat resistance going off its page.

Given all of this i'm definitely voting for Morgan via stomp tbh.

Giving us a layer scale like "Morgan's Mindjack > Telepaths Mindjack which can Mindjack people"
The scan on their mind resistance states that they are straight up mindless and thus have unconventional resistance due to that. How it behaves is a result of instinct but they definitely lack minds to detect

Wait, he can mind control robots, can he?

The scan on their mind resistance states that they are straight up mindless and thus have unconventional resistance due to that. How it behaves is a result of instinct but they definitely lack minds to detect
Ahh.

Yeah that shouldn't stop Morgan from Mindjacking the bug then since Morgan can Mindjack Typhons which lack physical brains, as long as the target is biological in nature then Morgan can Mindjack it, regardless if it possesses a brain or not.

Wait, he can mind control robots, can he?
Yes with Machine Mind but from my knowledge the Assassin Bug isn't a machine so Morgan can't use that against it.

Ahh.

Yeah that shouldn't stop Morgan from Mindjacking the bug then since Morgan can Mindjack Typhons which lack physical brains, as long as the target is biological in nature then Morgan can Mindjack it, regardless if it possesses a brain or not.

Yes with Machine Mind but from my knowledge the Assassin Bug isn't a machine so Morgan can't use that against it.
OK then, probably a stomp

Back