• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morgan Yu vs Doomguy - The Typhon vs The Doom Slayer

:Real:
SBA
Speed Equalized
Doom Eternal Key for Doomguy.

Vs

Morgan Yu -

Doomguy -

Incon - Rikimarox2 (Leaning Morgan)

Last edited:
I don't believe Doomslayer's versatility would matter all that much tbh, what's his counter to layered thought-based Mind Manipulation which completely robs him of the ability to fight back or even think clearly with Mind Jack + Psychoshock which directly attacks the psyche of someone, killing them instantly if they don't posses an acquitted psionic potential, something i don't believe Doomslayer would have without further evidence. This ability, just like all other Psionic abilities is thought-based as well.

The only mind manip resistance I'm seeing for Doomslayer seems weird. It seems to make the dudes affected by it more aggressive and bloodlusted, and terror shit as well from the looks of it.

The thing is, I'm not sure that means you can resist mind control + Psychoshock.

That said, iirc, isn't Mind jack and Psychoshock only like, 40-50 meters in range? Considering SBA, Doomslayer is gonna be like 4 Kms away.

That said, iirc, isn't Mind jack and Psychoshock only like, 40-50 meters in range? Considering SBA, Doomslayer is gonna be like 4 Kms away.
Yeah they're around that range, but for SBA it's dependent on the range of both characters, if Doomslayer's "several kilometers" with certain weaponry is applicable in his Doom Eternal Key then yeah, they'd be 4KM's away, but if isn't applicable in this key then they'll only be a couple hundred meters away.

So it's entirely dependent on if Doomslayer has those specific weapons or not in this key, which idk if he does or doesn't since the page doesn't actually explain/state which weapons have that range.

The distance will be 4 kilometers (Or hundreds of meters, depends on which weapon Doom's profile refers to, since the only one I can remember reaching hundreds of km can't even be used by him normally). Morgan is not able to control minds at that distance (Neither). So I don't know

Doomguy's profile is actual ass cheeks, mfs couldn't be bothered to explain his range even slightly in-depth at all.

Frfr

If his range is in kilometers, then Morgan will get turned into bloodstains

Hundreds of meters is debatable tbh. Morgan could clutch a win via combat will and just go mind **** when up close.

Though from what I recall from doom, doesn't doomslayer usually go pretty up close?

Doom just shoots, if you survive the first shot, he will get closer to you

The more shots you survive, the closer he gets to you along with your end (In this match, his end)

Though from what I recall from doom, doesn't doomslayer usually go pretty up close?
Definitely, he's always the aggressor, trying to get up close to you so he can rip your shit wide open with anything he can get his hands on. But he'll definitely shoot while at a distance as well since he isn't stupid either.

If his range is in kilometers, then Morgan will get turned into bloodstains
Possibly, though i do have a thought, does Doomslayer have anyform of layered Information Analysis that'll allow him to see/sense Morgan if he mimics a random inanimate object? since that's something that Morgan can do given the amount of shit that would be around him to mimic because of the location the fight happens in. If not then Morgan could possibly transform himself into an inanimate object, wait until Doomslayer comes to him and then hit him with the wombo combo.

But that's entirely dependent of Doomslayer not being able to see/sense him.

Well, at least he isn't just gonna range abuse, which is a relief.

Ain't sure about the info analysis tbh. If Doom doesn't have it, then even in the kilometers range, mimicking an object in Central Park is gonna make shiz hard for Doom.

Neutral for now, leaning towards Morgan.

Morgan should be comparable (if not superior) to the Typhon from which he gets his abilities. So he should be able to just fire off his Kinetic Blast/Electrostatic Burst/Psychoshock like he’s in Dragon Ball.

Something also worthy of note is that Morgan can change the direction of his Lift Field (If you use the ability in 0g, it just goes in whichever direction Morgan is facing. It stands to reason, then, that Morgan can do it in whichever direction he wants). So if Morgan just really wanted to make it a pain in the ass for Doomguy to close the gap, he could just swap between spamming that and Psychoshock and turn the fight into a war of attrition.

Also, since Morgan’s psychoscope is apparently able to read the general power levels of enemies, he would know right away that he doesn’t stand much of a chance at all in an up-close confrontation.

Edit: Just realized this match is 6m old. ****.

Last edited:
Back