• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Bowser can control emotions he might win this, though if Asriel's blood lusted then I think he'll win. Can bowser negate/bypass save and reset?

Both are in-character. In-character, Bowser usually plays dirty. He can also manipulate time and space.

I dunno, Bowser with the star rod can manipulate Asriel's emotions, turn him back into a little kid and kill him right then and there however, Asriel is infinitely stronger than 2-B so he can one-shot.

Bowser has some stuff here. He has say, the Vibe Scepter, manipulating Asriel's emotions on a whim. Though, Asriel has AP.

Nvm I'm voting Asriel since Bowser does not use empathetic manip very often, instead he first tries to attack the opponent first, which would be useless against someone who is infinitely stronger and more durable than you. Speed is equal so there's an extremely Low chance Bowser won't get hit.

He has went for Sealing at points. Though, he consists of inconsistencies, which is really painful.

I think Bowser wins, he usually just uses whatever magic maguffin he's acquired recently and thinks could defeat the opponent. So he'll probably use the Scepter, the only reason he doesn't do it often is because he barely HAS the thing. It's immediately taken back by Peach, he was seen using it a LOT in the one game he had it.

I'd put my money on Bowser. He's got higher AP, and time manipulation to counter/negate Asriel's. On top of that, he has hax like mindhax and plot manip, which Asriel doesn't resist. I vote Bowser for AP and more effective means of disabling his opponent.

Voting Asriel. Soul hax or EE is his win con., Bowser will not even be aware of SAVE & LOAD, nor is IC for him to do anything remarkably useful here.

Just because he did it once doesn't mean that he hasn't used it before. Even if he doesn't, Asriel doesn't have a solid method of putting Bowser down before Bowser uses any of his hax wincons. Even if Asriel kills him, Bowser just resets the fight with his own time manip.

>"Just because he did it once doesn't mean that he hasn't used it before."

Ok you don't know what IC is. I didn't said he didn't used that before, I said that he isn't likely to use it again as evidenced by each and every time that he didn't used that. It's not common for him to use that; it's not IC.

>"Even if he doesn't, Asriel doesn't have a solid method of putting Bowser down before Bowser uses any of his hax wincons."

False as all his attacks damage the soul.

>"Bowser just resets the fight with his own time manip"

Prove it.

That's non-canon. And the other are items he doesn't have in battle at all time.

> "Non-Canon"

Mario has no defined canon, so the profiles for the verse are composite forms of all their appearances. If it's official Nintendo media, then it's canon.

Besides that, Mario characters are assumed to have the various items from the RPGs on them at the start of a fight. I think some of their Standard Equipment sections need to be updated. For instance, many of Bowser's resistances come from having the Safety Ring, an item from Super Mario RPG.

The first I don't even going to bother.

For the other thing, the we evaluated the idea of Standard Equipment and we are soon to make a page about it that contradicts the privileges you mention. I made the thread, using Mario wank as an example more than once.

The first one is a valid point though? Unless the way Mario pages are being dealt with has changed (again), what I said is true. As for the second point, I didn't know that Standard Equips were being reevaluated. Though the equipment I mentioned was from the RPG games, so it is sort of logical that they would carry the items with them.

...Mario pages on this wiki are weird.

Back