• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That is correct, but I do know that at least one of the clocks is non-optional. It's given to you at the end of an unskippable tutorial.

It's not about if he has them for a whole game or if he 100% has them, he has to concitently have them with him in most games.

Ah, that's fair enough, then. The new guidelines from that thread haven't been clearly defined yet, so I wasn't sure how it would apply to a character that's a composite of RPG and non-RPG games. Thank you for the clarification.

Either way though, he still has his other time manip (the scan from above). But if that and Retry Clocks are out of the picture, then I might switch to Inconclusive. Bowser certainly has the means to defeat Asriel, both in terms of outmatching him in AP and hax, but it's hard to say if he can pull it off or not.

Voting Asriel because Speed is equal meaning bowser would likely Emet hit by one of Asriel's attacks resulting in a fatal blow. Combining Asriel's AP and SS advantages with SOUL Manipulation makes this more in his favour. Bowser has got nothing thing on the hypergoner. Also FRA.

Voting Asriel. Asriel's reality warping is probably slightly stronger than Bowser's, and he can probably override Bowser's SAVE File. Asriel can just break the game mechanics that enable Bowser to use his own abilities. Also, Asriel probably IS faster than Bowser, as in the battles I seen so far, his speed at its MOST is immeasurable. Bowser will give Asriel a REALLY REALLY BAD TIME, but probably right at the end, Asriel will use Hyper Goner and destroy Bowser. I don't think Bowser has timeline paradox resistance.

Ok, nevermind, I vote that Bowser wins by a narrow margin (like 1%). Asriel can kill Bowser by using Hyper Goner or Angel of Death. Bowser can kill Asriel with Soul Manipulation, Emotional Manipulation, and/or Power Nullification. Only reason (from my view) bowser wins is that he has more ways to kill/defeat Asriel. Also, I am a BIG Undertale fan, so please understand if I don't take undertale characters being defeated easily. But seriously, Undertale do need more wins.

Also iirc one of Bowser's first moves in his dreamy form is thought-based EE (Which Asriel doesn't resist)

Its kinda actually unfair for Asriel since his universe has only 1 season/series/game while Bowser was included in over 4 seasons/series/games.

Yeah. I'll go back to saying stupid stuff. I won't even say "message me if you want"-DAMMIT

Back