• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs Tiamat-Lilith

Asriel is likely as high into 2B as you can get by virtue of being infinitly above omega flowey.

And omnicsience is not an ability that helps against non inverse characters

Could you elaborate on how knowing almost everything is unhelpful next to being from other verse? I don't see how that works.

It depends from the nigh-omniscience. "I know absolutely everything that happens in my setting" is useless against someone from another verse.

"I see all the past, present and possible futures" and stuff like that is basically the equivalent of very good precog

The second one IS precognition, so unless thats listed, the page either needs crt or she does not have that

I thought that being nigh-omniscient automatically makes you millions of times superior to supergeniuses regardless of the interpretation, is this incorrect?

Nkt always, you know the stuff, but it does not mean you are capable of using it at this tier. There are no amount of martial arts or tactics that hold up to 2Bs

Tiamat is>God who is all knowing and has infinite knowledge.

She is also>God who made countless parallel universes, plus 2 infinite universes, though ap doesn't really matter in this fight, probably gonna come down to hax.

>No resistance to Erasure

>No way to bring back after the Erasure

>No Omnipresent

I'm not lie if i say that Asriel can be Erased very easily with basic EE

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It allows to bring back someone after their body and soul was completly destroyed
I see it seems more complicated than expected, So be she Law Manip (I do not know the degree)
Either she Erase, it comes back and OS her
or she has another asset

God gives Metatron control over all of the future, Metatron uses his ability to give fodder a sword which has his ability to converge the totality of futures, converging them to non-existence. Tiamat>them.

Also going against tiamat is going against the very multiverse itself, in other words she has some sort of authority where she can just control ppl cause she is God, also again she has command over the very laws and causality of the multiverse, and she can also destroy minds with a thought.

And being God is sort of a position, by virtue of being God the causality and laws of the multiverse passively protects her from being harmed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He can also save scum, null her time manipulation and absorb her soul
I look at the profile and ....

• Null her time manipulation will not work, she has the control over all time space unlike Asriel
  • His Law Manip is at the same level as Madoka and can without exaggerating erase Asriel Conceptually or other nice things that can incap (I trust the profile)
  • Erase his Mind
  • Or then All Fiction

Exept that asriel is above time, and his time hax affects other people above time, and he nulls her power.

And asriel laughs at all of those, as the destruction of the game itself cannot destroy the most determinated entity in the multiverse he is in

Tiamat's erasure will not work from what I read

So she's going potentially Causality manip and Call it a day

Or just simply Mind Screw

And Law

Except that one dog who barked all concepts into exictence? Or that one character that is an embodiment of a concept?

Oh, wait. Forgot about Chara's existence (Even when its not implied to be a concept itself, just "evil" shit).

Annoying Dog just created the multiverse, thats Reality Warping. Creating the very concept of Multiverse is a different case.

Accidentally created reality.

And he created the dame concepts chara embodies, and is openly trying to repair dammages to the game

Any statement about creating the concepts/ideas? Accidentally creating reality still just Reality Warping, not Conceptual Manipulation.

Back