• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr Vs Marisa Kirisame

Status
Not open for further replies.
You signed up for VSB just for this? Lol.

One thing we don't do is charge into youtube and refute everyone.

But clearly Marisa wins : D

In all seriousness, it's a video. Just ignore it if it makes you salty. Otherwise, your reactions would feed them. Just as it is feeding me rn~

Ok then, Asriel has an infinite amount of 4 dimensional power, as proved by his stats, and in case those guys say that it's a gameplay mechanic, it is not, and here's why: Undertale has two sets of stats: internal stats and CHECK stats. Internal stats are not made visible within the game itself and are only found by looking in the game's files. These are the stats that influence how much damage a character can do and how much they can take, just like traditional RPG stats. CHECK stats are, as the name implies, the stats seen when using the CHECK option on an enemy. These stats have no affect on the gameplay whatsoever, and exist only to show how strong one character is compared to another, so, it can be used to scale Asriel from other feats, such as Chara destroying reality or things like that.

Ok, now that we know how poweful Asriel is, let's talk about what he can do: Asriel cannot by damaged by physical means alone, no mater how much you attack him, you'll always miss. He also assumed total control over the timeline, which allows him to manipulate time, travel in time, it makes him acausal and he can even erase the entire timeline if he wants to. Asriel, as well as many Undertale characters, can attack the opponet's SOUL directly with magical attacks, destroying them in both physical and spiritual level, and is also capable of Danmaku, which is a very dangerous combination, since it creates a bullet hell of magical soul damage, if his opponet doesn't have resistance to soul attacks, he is basically screwed.

spite thread .-.

youtube when come to Undertale is most of time downplayers saying things like:

"Frisk is a normal kid"

"Monsters are Sub-human because they got beaten by humans"

"Chara didn't destroy reallity because you can hear wind in the black screen."

help i got cancer reading this

Asriel is able to destroy the entire undertale multiverse. Along with being four dimensional he has infinite power which can clock him into being an infinite multiverse buster. That doesn't also put down he is completely omnipresent.

No guuuuuys, it's cleeeeear that it's actuallly just the game they destroyed and it's only a single timeliiine

There's no way they could be multiverse if they can't destroy the gate separating them from humanity riiiiiiight?

: : ^ )
But seriously close this

I think both sides are exagerating a bit. To be serious a serious debater, even though I'd want Marisa to win, I'd give this to Asriel. Asriel is a reality warper with attacks that effect the soul. The reason Frisk won was because of the abilities of undertale humans, such as time reseting, and also via non-combative methods, methods which would only work with someone who A: Has a connection or percieved connection with a noticeable amount of the souls and B: Has some connection or percieved connection with Asriel. As Marisa lacks these things, she would have to use physical confrontation, which, as far as we can tell, cannot have an effect on Asriel. My conclusion is the best Marisa could manage is a tie, but it is more likely Asriel would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back