• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zekrom Vs Marisa(Pokémon Vs Touhou)

Ego

Rules:

Both 3-C key is used

Speed is equalized

Marisa is fully equipped

Zekrom:

Marisa Kirisame:

Last edited:
So while Mewtwo's hax are generally useless here except for maybe his layered mind hax. On the other hand, Mewtwo just one-shots her with one of his invisible psychic attacks because of near 3-B AP while Marisa is baseline or just pins her down with Class Z AP. Overall, I think Mewtwo kinda stomps

So while Mewtwo's hax are generally useless here except for maybe his layered mind hax. On the other hand, Mewtwo just one-shots her with one of his invisible psychic attacks because of near 3-B AP while Marisa is baseline or just pins her down with Class Z AP. Overall, I think Mewtwo kinda stomps
It's not a stomp

She still has her CM 1 and space-time stuff that Mewtwo doesn't resist

She still has her CM 1 and space-time stuff that Mewtwo doesn't resist
CM isn't combat applicable as it is the creation of a spell that needs CM, not the attack itself.

space-time stuff is only for Yesterday's money which seems to be useless

Mewtwo one-shots no diff

CM isn't combat applicable as it is the creation of a spell that needs CM, not the attack itself.

space-time stuff is only for Yesterday's money which seems to be useless

Mewtwo one-shots no diff

She still has her annoying danmaku

Also Vegeta vs Marisa was made and Vegeta one shotted her
Vegeta didn't have extremely high range telekinetic powers that he can just grab her with and one-shot her into oblivion, making this situation here 1000x worse for her. This is a stomp.

Vegeta didn't have extremely high range telekinetic powers that he can just grab her with and one-shot her into oblivion, making this situation here 1000x worse for her. This is a stomp.
What does both lead with?

And should I switch this with reshiram or zekrom to make it fair?

What does both lead with?

And should I switch this with reshiram or zekrom to make it fair?
idk they could theoretically make it work. I assume Marisa leads with Danmaku but Mewtwo leads with Psychic and just owns her

Doesn't Zekrom still have some form of Telekinesis or soemthing? I could've sworn he does. Either way, he still has the same ridiculous AP Advantage Mewtwo did and he can just nuke the entire area with Thunder, especially if it's raining beforehand which makes Thunder impossible to miss with unless you use Protect or Detect.

Doesn't Zekrom still have some form of Telekinesis or soemthing? I could've sworn he does. Either way, he still has the same ridiculous AP Advantage Mewtwo did and he can just nuke the entire area with Thunder, especially if it's raining beforehand which makes Thunder impossible to miss with unless you use Protect or Detect.
Zekrom doesn't have telekinesis so it would be a struggle considering zekrom will have to deal with danmaku

Zekrom can always blow her into smitherines but the witch girl has other hax that would put zekrom in a suitcase

Zekrom doesn't have telekinesis so it would be a struggle considering zekrom will have to deal with danmaku

Zekrom can always blow her into smitherines but the witch girl has other hax that would put zekrom in a suitcase
The moment Zekrom even a bit gets close he can just use his AZ and win though

Considering Zekrom has Ancient power which, besides being a homing attack, is also capable of increasing every singe stat of his, making him stronger each time it happens. If Zekrom's speed is increased a few times he blitzes Marisa if she manages to survive until that that is. The only thing that Marisa has going here is her pain manip which i don't think is good. Her range is also not nearly good enough to beat Zekrom

Yeah I seriously doubt Maria can Danmaku to death really any of the 3-C Pokémon, they all just one shot her with this ability or that

I guess an actual Touhou supporter should pop in here.

First off, you're using Marisa's PC-98 key, which has the 3C stats. Most of her optional equipment isn't really given to her since most of it wasn't obtained until Windows era Touhou, what her L2C/2C key is for. Canonically she shouldn't have any of the optional equipment, and really shouldn't have a lot of the haxx and resistances that her Windows variant has either. We genuinely need to split the PC-98 & Windows canons better if we're keeping them separate like this, as it's pretty hard to parse what she would and wouldn't have in PC-98.

I'll say up front, PC-98 Marisa without cross-scaling/including Windows haxx/abilities/equipment has very, very little to work with, basically just her speed, AP, danmaku, and a few types of magic. This MU is likely a stomp for Zekrom in that case, and the MU is obviously a galactic stomp if utilizing Windows Marisa as well.

To entertain the debate, though:

I'm honestly pretty sure if we gave PC-98 Marisa all of Windows' haxx, abilities, and equipment she would have more than enough ways to work around Zekky. Multiple forms of resurrections to come back from death, her layered spirit manipulation would slowly chip away at Zekrom's soul before eventually destroying it, killing him (this would chip away at his soul even if he blocked the attack), every time her attacks land she would be absorbing his spirit to empower herself further, she has several forms of magical barriers that would be able to protect her from attack, her spatial manip would allow her to increase the distance between her and Zekky to keep him further away, alongside sapping his spirit to empower herself she could self-heal, teleportation would allow her to escape any dangerous situation, intangibility and invulnerability would allow her to survive brief attacks I'm sure, Zekrom would be affected by her timestop. Frankly she's too haxxed and would absolutely put him down eventually.

Considering Marisa's first move in most encounters is too immediately blast her opponent with danmaku, Zekrom would immediately be stormed with a flurry of attacks that will directly chip away at his soul and empower his opponent with every time he's clipped. He would just be overwhelmed and whittled down in time.

Ultramarine Orb Elixir, if used, would net Marisa the win free, if not a win then. If offers Type 5 immortality, which results in time rewind upon her body's death would allow her to figure out how to beat him via attrition alone, at worst she would incon.

Also, just to note, I noticed this discussion initially started as Mewtwo vs Marisa, Marisa has layered mindhaxx resistance, it should be about 2-3 layers. I have no idea how potent Mewtwo's is however. This discussion is no longer relevant but I'm interested.

Last edited:
Also, just to note, I noticed this discussion initially started as Mewtwo vs Marisa, Marisa has layered mindhaxx resistance, it should be about 2-3 layers. I have no idea how potent Mewtwo's is however. This discussion is no longer relevant but I'm interested.
He has 2 layers (1 bypassing resistance and an extra layer bypassing immunity with miracle eye). Either way he'd win simply by one-shotting with a psychic attack which just hits you out of nowhere

Back