• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Magician Against a Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marisa Kirisame vs OVER-1.

Both 2-C. Speed is equal. Starts 1KM from each other. Marisa has access to all of her OE. If one of these rules made the battle unfair then I'll change stuff.

I don't know about OVER-1, I just thought this is interesting.

Last edited:
doesn't touhou likely have concept attack or sth like that ?
Conceptual hax that's limited, yes they have, but they can't use it to erase someone from existence or something similar.

Marisa can use it to "nerf" Reimu's nameless Fantasy Nature, weakening it by adding a time limit, she described this process as "gamefying" it, though that's probably because it's a nameless power hence it's nameable, and because Reimu allows her to do so.

well if concept is limit then what does she have ? I know all touhou char will danmaku the hell out of opponent
Marisa has Spiritual Manipulation thing, that has Soul Manipulation that negates resistance and all, I think that can be something for OVER-1 to deal with.

Doesn't he have a soul? Pretty sure he has Mid-Godly because of that. Well not that it matters since Spirit Manipulation apparently haxed soulless being.

Huh, I wonder why, must've been imagining things. Though can OVER-1 do something to the other power that Spirit Manipulation has?

Huh, I wonder why, must've been imagining things. Though can OVER-1 do something to the other power that Spirit Manipulation has?
he resist all stuff in that,except the resistance negation,but from what i see,it only have been said to be negate the soul resistance of the other,which doesn't harmful to over 1

I see, but before I conclude this is a stomp how high is OVER-1's AP and what's his wincon to Marisa? Marisa has passive probability and fate manipulation that stops any lethal blow.

I see, but before I conclude this is a stomp how high is OVER-1's AP and what's his wincon to Marisa?
well just 2 universe,but his ap should compare to exe
Gospel (The character that passivly did the 2-C feat by existing.) < BN 2 MegaMan (he defeated Gospel)<< BN3 Bass (He absorbed Gospel's remains as well as casually stomped BN2 Megaman) < < Alpha (He absorbed BN3 Bass)< BN3 Megaman (He defeated Alpha)<< Nebula Grey (It stomped Megaman and Bass and they needed to fuse to beat it)< BN5 Bass (Absorbed Nebula Grey's remains)< Base form BN 6 Megaman (He should be stronger than BN 5 Bass)< Cybeasts (Mega Man needs an amp to keep up with them)= Beast Out Megaman (Has the power of the cybeasts)< EOS Bass (He absorbed the power of the cybeasts )= EOS Megaman (stalemated Bass) << EXE hub form (in the data book,it state that exe hub form capable of defeat any boss with a wave of hand)

about the hax i can think about now( since mother ****** he litterally carry all the power in megaman franchise how can I remember all of them) are: matter hax that work at macro quantum level,deconstruction,absolute zero ice,sealing,black hole,EE,gravity manip,acid rain that able corroded ceratanium,bio manip,etc 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back