• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr VS Madoka Kaname

Isn't the thread kinda redundant? He already has a loss against Homura.

Madoka has no real way to bypass SAVE and LOAD, and Asriel has no real way to bypass Madoka's immortality. Probably inconclusive.

Dunno if making this Base Asriel instead of Full Power Asriel changes anything though.

No, Madoka's conceptual manipulation shouldn't be powerful enough to do it. Azzy can probably explain it better than me, but basically removing a concept from the multiverse doesn't equate to being able to affect a multiversal+ entity to the same extent

Actually, whole Madoka can't quite manipulate Asriel's concept, does the same necessarily apply to SAVE and LOAD?

I'd probably go for Asriel. Asriel is a way stronger version of Flowey, who has lived out pretty much every outcome of the multiverse, so he would be MUCH smarter and more experienced than Madoka. And he's more fighting-based than Madoka.

My point is, Madoka's not a fighter. IMO, Madoka would lose to Asriel the same way that Captain America would lose to Batman. Asriel isn't just a god, he's a god that can and will kill their opponent in any way they can.

Madoka is willing to kill due to SBA. And even if she decided that she doesn't want to fight, how would Asriel kill her?

SomebodyData said:
Actually, whole Madoka can't quite manipulate Asriel's concept, does the same necessarily apply to SAVE and LOAD?
/\ Was thinking the same thing, since DT was being overwhelmed in the final battle against Asriel.

DT wasn't being overwhelmed, at least not for long. Frisk heard the shouts of her friends and grew strong to the point where she could tear out Asriel's SOULs and Asriel wore himself out trying to kill Frisk. DT can't really be overwhelmed without other DT.

No? Until saving Asriel shenanigans, Asriel was overwhelming Frisk. There's literally a dialogue about Determination not being able to resurrect him/her/they/whatever forever.

DT caps at 2-A.

It is when you extrapolate it like "Unless you have DT you can't overwhelm it" and say no limits were shown in the game.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
I'd probably go for Asriel. Asriel is a way stronger version of Flowey, who has lived out pretty much every outcome of the multiverse, so he would be MUCH smarter and more experienced than Madoka. And he's more fighting-based than Madoka.
True, But I doubt Either can bypass Immortality/Save and Load. But Asriel does have the advantage here, Making it the At least 2-A. Might make a difference. I vote for Asriel/Inc

Asriel has literally no way to kill her though. The AP advantage doesn't help him that much

Full power Asriel has negated the powers of someone infinitely weaker than Madoka tho

If even Full Power Asriel can't deal with Madoka, why don't you guys at least use Full Power Asriel? If it's gonna make it fairer.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Homura is way better at fighting other 2-As than Madoka, though.
Just ask Madoka.
OH MY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ok sorry couldn't help myself just remembering what Azathoth was talking about

also this is base Asriel Dreemurr right?

Back