• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs Beelzebub (Shin Megami Tensei)

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Who would win?

No prep time.

Neutral ground

Full power Asriel.

One word votes will not be counted. State your reasons.

This is my first post so please forgive me if this is a mismatch.

Asriel Dreemurr
vs.
Beelzebub SMT

@Holyhotsauce dude asriel stomps hard the speed gap is just to big omnipresents vs immeasurable asriel has far more diverse and variable HAX and attacks like in his danmaku and soul manipulation now its fair because dude changed it to base asriel but i still think asriel wins due to having unavoidable attacks

The difference between omnipresent and Immeasurable is infinitesimal, especially Adriel's.

A-are you really using Danmaku as a reason in a tier 2 battle?

Asriel doesn't have any avoidable attacks, and they (an everything else Asriel has) pales in comparison to Almighty attacks.

Both basically have the basic tier 2 hax, so they're probably equal in that regard. With maybe Asriel having that one.

Beelzebub roflstomps base Asriel. This is the notable verse that has a heirarchy at tier 2 that can be a threat. Base Asriel is at the level of Kagutsuchi. Kagutsuchi gets punked so hard by Beelzebub it's not even funny.

Beelzebub>Asura=Michael>Kagutsuchi= 2-A, while serious Asriel>Asriel=2-A. So Beelzebub should have the edge in raw power. Paired with Durability ignoring attacks that works against other 2-A beings, I can't see Asriel winning this. So it's either inconclusive or Beelzebub wins.

Voting for Beelzebub due to reasons above, also Beelzebub has Death Manipulation meaning he could probably insta-kill Asriel.

The real cal howard said:
The difference between omnipresent and Immeasurable is infinitesimal, especially Adriel's.

A-are you really using Danmaku as a reason in a tier 2 battle?

Asriel doesn't have any avoidable attacks, and they (an everything else Asriel has) pales in comparison to Almighty attacks.

Both basically have the basic tier 2 hax, so they're probably equal in that regard. With maybe Asriel having that one.

Beelzebub roflstomps base Asriel. This is the notable verse that has a heirarchy at tier 2 that can be a threat. Base Asriel is at the level of Kagutsuchi. Kagutsuchi gets punked so hard by Beelzebub it's not even funny.
Switched it to full power Asriel to make this more fair.

Ok let's see...

Beelzebub: Immortality (Types 1, 2 and 4), Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Life and Death Manipulation, Healing, Almighty Attacks that Ignore Durability.

Asriel:
Incorporeal, Time Manipulation, Timeline Erasure, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Acausality, Immortality (Type 4), Danmaku, Power Nullification and Data Manipulation

wait Beelzebub don't have acasusality?

... Full power Asriel is Incorporeal and have Soul Manipulation

The only way i see Beel winning is via Spartial manipulation and Life and Death manipulation but i can be wrong .-.

so gonna go with Inconclusive now

Back