• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemur VS The Cosmic Imagination

I don't really see any way for Asriel to take this. He may have the edge in raw power, but he can't get past the high-godly immortality in any way (this also nulls his soul hax), and even if he somehow could, the CI is immortal as long as someone perceive it (this includes Asriel as well), so the absolute best he could hope for is an inconclusive. Save scumming just prolong the battle, but he'll ultimately lose.

I'm pretty sure this is a stomp in The Imagination's favor

Asriel can't kill it due to it being ridiculously hard to kill, and he would surely be outhaxxed by it

To be fair, YHVH vs Asriel is a unholy curbstomp. YHVH is much stronger, much more haxed, and can literally kill Asriel by shouting at him.

You can request it if you wish. But let's not derail further than that.

If the Cosmic Imagination can strip people of their game mechanics I vote Cosmic and if Cosmic can't I vote inconclusive

How I saw They were both at full power YHVH and Astiel with YHVH being 9b and Asriel as 3D and 4d in the data stats. data stats=how asriel is in a 4D space so

Back