• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aslan (NARNIA) VS Morgoth (LOTR)

I think that would be a good fight.

Both Low 2-C.

Place: Alternative Universe. (It's not Narnia Universe or Middle-Earth). In a planet like Earth.
Morgoth 2
Aslan
Bow down to The Great Lion of Narnia.

Do you mean Melkor or Morgoth, because it really changes how the fight goes. Morgoth, once he's bound to Arda, loses - even after his buff at the End of Days, even if we scale him off surviving Ungoliant.

But Melkor, however, is much more balanced, and i'll say Melkor wins that due to better abilities.

Also, where does this take place?

They are the same guy ... Well ... Prime Melkor.

The place of the fight is an alternate universe ... (It is not Narnia or Middle Earth Universes).

In a planet like Earth.

They're the same person, but it's like comparing standard Goku to SSG, it might be the same person, but you need to be clear.

Still, Melkor due to hax and powers.

Well, Aslan have some hax that can't be ignored.
Just like magic, reality warping, omnipresence ...
When Melkor still at immeasurable speed.

I believe that Aslan could defeat him. At least he won't run away like a coward! Something that Morgoth is noted to be - extremely cowardly.

Back