• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asian parents vs Arab parents, who wins?

Bro what is this thread?

a1db44bc-a8e5-47ea-b799-958341bb08d8.png

The amount of times my mother told me to get the good ol' slipper. And I just had to give it to her knowing I'm about to give her the weapon she will whoop my ass with 🗿
Usually it was either a belt or them hands when I was getting my ass whooped 🗿 I got lucky that she didn't decide to shoot me in my spine with a BB gun like Noneless suggests.

I thought arab parents were more physically abusive and more belt reliant while asian parents just berate you for only getting A+ and not A* and comparable to your superhuman cousin timmy.

Im white and british so i just have to suffer my parents basic ass cooking

I thought arab parents were more physically abusive and more belt reliant while asian parents just berate you for only getting A+ and not A* and comparable to your superhuman cousin timmy.

Im white and british so i just have to suffer my parents basic ass cooking
me laughing with my mom's cooking rendang

I ain't even lightskinned, I'm mixed so I'm in-between, and I still got the shit beat outta me 💀

Hands rated E for everyone back in the day man

I cant even remeber how many times I got my ass beat with sticks,belt and broom.My fathers destroyed me physically while my mother doesn't fall behind with her mental abuses .
(Ngl I was really a good kid back then with fairly good grades but they still barked at me for every shit )

Asian parents FRA

I cant even remeber how many times I got my ass beat with sticks,belt and broom.My fathers destroyed me physically while my mother doesn't fall behind with her mental abuses .
(Ngl I was really a good kid back then with fairly good grades but they still barked at me for every shit )

Asian parents FRA
Sorry you had to go through this. That's just straight-up ******. I know a bunch of people whose parents did that kinda garbage to them.

Back