• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash vs Lightning McQueen but better

Depends on if lifting a car would be < 999.99 kg. If so, Ash just picks up Finn and wrecks from there, as Finn can barely harm him, if at all.

Ash can PROBABLY lift Finn. He casually lifts 999.9 kg.

(I had a lot more typed up, about how the average car weight, but then I realized I could just look for Finn McMissile on another Wiki to find out what model Finn is based on, lol.)

The Disney Wiki's page on him claims: "Finn is said to be a 1965 Faultless GT, which is a fictional model name, and an allusion to the 1958 Peerless GT, one of Finn's design main inspirations." (Their citation is: Disney/Pixar (2011). Meet the Cars. Disney Press. pp. 144. ISBN 978-1423147770 but as I don't have the book, I can't look into it.)

Supposing that's accurate, we can look into the weight of a 1958 Peerless GT. Also, his page claims says his performance model is Aston Martin DB5 and other 1960's English sports cars.

So let's look into the weight of those. First up, supposing it's accurate, we have this to go on: "reference weights: estimated curb weight: 960 kg / 2120 lbs"

What about his performance model, the Aston Martin DB5? Curb weight: 1,502 kg (3,311 lb) ....Well then.

It's also possible that Finn could be more than one of those, due to his Standard Equipment of "Built-in guns, ropes, rockets, mini-bombs" may also contribute to that.

However, it's also possible that, being a spy vehicle, he might be optimized to be light; Being lightweight would make him stealthier, possibly faster, & less likely to break fragile terrain a spy might need to navigate. But that's much less founded, IMHO, unless someone has evidence from the Cars canon.

So, we're left with assuming about Finn's weight that it's like his supposed inspiration, the 1958 Peerless GT's roughly 960 kg weight.

Or, assuming his weight is based on that of his performance model, the Aston Martin DB5 & its 1,502 kg weight.

In either case, he's still slightly heavier as a product of his standard equipment's mass, too. Of course, this is still up against Ash's CASUAL 999.9 kg Lifting Strength. Without the equipment, one end is just barely lower, another is just barely over 1.5 times higher.

So yeah. I'd say Ash can PROBABLY lift Finn.

Insecurity97 said:
Insecurity97 said:
The question is, though, how does Ash get past Finn's 9-A+ durability and superior stamina?
I'm sure Ash can't take Finn down with that dura. When he get's the chance, he just repeatedly spams projectiles/runs over ash.

Back