• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules:
-Speed=
-Both in 9-B
-Ash only carries his chainsaw and his shotgun that will only have four bullets
-Death Match
-They fight in Willy's Wonderland

Willy:
willys-wonderland.jpg

Ashy Slashy: 1
oG4YbH.jpg

Short-Story:​

After his fight against a masked stranger, Ash would find himself driving his Delta back to Elk Grove, but on the way his car would end up with a blown tire and stranded in a town. Wanting to fix his car, he would take a deal from a strange guy named Tex who wanted Ash to clean a well-known Willy's Wonderland restaurant to pay for the repairs. Said and done, Ash would spend the whole night cleaning the place, but it wouldn't be long before he realized that strange things were happening in the restaurant, promptly having his first encounter with one of the possessed animatronics of the place, which he would defeat without problems, although that first attack, with this in mind, Ash would wait for the other robots to finish them off one by one.

After a night of fighting these beasts, Ash knew that the next one was the star mascot of the restaurant: Willy, who had strangely not appeared all night, but still even with little shotgun ammunition, Ash was prepared to receive that one bastard. Exactly in those thoughts, Willy would appear behind the Chosen One.

Willy: Hey kids, do you know what time it is?
It's birthday time!

Ash: In that case, I'm going to use your ugly face as cake!

Fight!

Last edited:
So what does Willy scale to exactly? The profile kinda confused me there, iirc Ash scales above door busting by quite a bit

So what does Willy scale to exactly? The profile kinda confused me there, iirc Ash scales above door busting by quite a bit
Apparently, they scale up to about 681,140 joules (Willy for ripping a spines and Ash for scaling Deadites who can rip spines).

Well atm I'm kinda leaning on Ash here via skill, teleporting is nothing to him considering he was able to aim snipe Eligos who spammed teleporting a lot in their fights

Back