• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum Content Revision

That doesn't means anything. They are 2 diffrent people. If you can't do this with Barry Alan and Wally West you can't do this to Ash too.

Andytrenom said:
Not sure if they should be treated as the same character in different continuities tho
Ash is just the Red on the anime universe. Not only other versions of Red are also called Ash, Game!Red is canonically Ash on Pokémon Yellow.

I don't think they are the same person, we should ask the creator. Is there any site that can answer us?

I'm pretty sure the reason their profiles are connected is because Ash is essentially Red's counterpart in the main Pokemon Anime, like how most other characters have other versions of them to represent them in the anime, Ash is basically this to Red. Also if this means anything; one of the default names for Red in the games is Ash.

Okay. Somebody should preferably ask Cal to comment here.

Okay. You can tell him that I would appreciate his help.

Okay. You can also ask other staff members listed in the Pokémo verse page.

Back