• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asgore's Tier

So, I thought this should be made to discuss Asgore's tier, since by the time Frisk fought him, they already seemed to be at the peak of their determination and shortly was fighting God Flowey after.

I'm not even sure. The fact that Frisk REALLY seemed full of determination and fought God Flowey minutes later kinda makes me lean toward multi-universal, but at the same time, I'm just not so sure.

while a cool idea I don't really agree, it seems that Frisk being filled with determination was also largely due to being so close to the end. even the prelude to asgore's fight say as much. Also its closeness to fighting Flowey doesn't really effect that fight as Frisk can seeminly change Determination levels on a dime.

It doesn't really matter if Frisk only got determined because he was toward the end though. He was still extremely determined, therefore that affects his stats.

Isn't this like arguing 2-C Mettaton, though? Frisk fought Mettaton almost immediately before Asgore. Also, if Asgore was 2-C, wouldn't he like...have never lost to humanity?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Isn't this like arguing 2-C Mettaton, though? Frisk fought Mettaton almost immediately before Asgore. Also, if Asgore was 2-C, wouldn't he like...have never lost to humanity?
Shrugs

Yeh but to be fair Mettaton was a pretty random monster, Asgore got really '"hyped" up before the fight, in term of determination.

SaikouTouhou said:
Yeh but to be fair Mettaton was a pretty random monster, Asgore got really '"hyped" up before the fight, in term of determination.
True, but Mettaton was a serious threat fighting to kill you. Frisk's determination almost always spiked at points like that (Undyne, Asgore, etc.).

Yeah but I'm pretty sure that when fighting Asgore it was much higher than against Mettaton, though maybe not equal to the one against Flowey.

Oh without a doubt. I'm just saying Frisk's Determination against Mettaton was likely still very high, especially since this was the first time they could actually hurt him. However, I'm willing to bet Frisk's Determination against Flowey was WAY higher than it was against Asgore, as they weren't just fighting to go home, but to literally save the world.

Let's see here...

Asgore has exactly ten times the striking force of Tsunderplane (T's 8 to A's 80).

If we can find a real life equivalent to Tsunderplane's bombs, then multiply that effect by ten, that would be the force of one of Asgore's fireballs or strikes with his trident, or one of Toriel's firestorms, should neither of them be holding back whatsoever.

that makes sence, although this may not apply to Undyne as her base stats are clearly being enchanced via determination on her part.

Well, Tsunderplane's bombs appear to look like miniature versions of the Tsar Bomba (albeit functioning differently), which had a 50 megaton yield. Were we to use that or something around that as a base, it would put Asgore's power at 500 megatons, which is large city/mountain level. Just a thought, though.

Well, Tsunderplane's bombs appear to look like miniature versions of the Tsar Bomba (albeit functioning differently), which had a 50 megaton yield. Were we to use that or something around that as a base, it would put Asgore's power at 500 megatons, which is large city/mountain level. Just a thought, though.
Just looks like a generic cartoon bomb to me. Just assuming it's the most powerful weapon known to man because they are used alot in battles doesn't seem like a good.

Dexteradon12 said:
Just looks like a generic cartoon bomb to me. Just assuming it's the most powerful weapon known to man because they are used alot in battles doesn't seem like a good.
Most generic cartoon nukes have their look based off of the Tsar Bomba. Also, as I said, it's just a thought.

Dexteradon12 said:
Tsar Bomba is not the most powerful weapon known to man lol

well, it is however no one in their right mind would ever make another. it was too big to be enficiant and a chunk of the blast just went into space. numerous smaller nukes are far more efficiant

Back