• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asgore Dreemurr Vs King Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asgore Has The Powers Of Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Fire Manipulation, Magic, Soul Manipulation, Danmaku, can ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic His Attack is At least Town level, likely far higher And His Speed is At least Massively Hypersonic+ and his lifting is likely at least Class 50 his striking is At least Town Class Similar to Toriel, Asgore appears to have a mastery over fire, using it for numerous techniques. These include calling down undulating waves of fire, creating enormous, inescapable walls of fire, circles of fireballs which close in on his opponent, creating large trails of fireballs which track his opponent, and creating enormous bursts of dozens upon dozens of fireballs which are immensely difficult to dodge Asgore has shown to be extremely proficient with his trident, swiping it across the battlefield in an attempt to hit his opponent. The trident will leave behind trails of magic, making it impossible to dodge by conventional means. When the magic is orange, Asgore's opponent must be moving in order to not be hurt. When the magic is blue, his opponent must remain stationary He Often refuses to fight at full strength, can often be shaken in the midst of battle should he be doing something he knows is wrong and king boo has the powers of Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Matter manipulation/creation/Destruction(Created an entire mansion out of nowhere), Can attack people through mirrors, Flight, Teleportation, Intangibility, Reality Warping, Invisibility, realm manipulation/creation/destruction, Spatial Manipulation, Telekinesis, Can spawn and grow stronger when with other Boos, Can seal people into paintings, Illusion Creation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Lightning manipulation, Can fire ectoplasmic lasers from his crown, Can create spirit balls, Can create paranormal portals, Can create paranormal replicas of other characters like Bowser, Regenerationn, Immortality (Type 7), Duplication, Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, etc tell me who would win if they fought in a battle!

umm, just want to say this isn't how you post a versus thread (at least from my experience) .

And isn't this fight a stomp? King Boo seems to have superior hax alongside being a High 4-C to possibly 3-A (you didn't specify which tier so by Standard Battle Assumptions, we use their strongest versions) to Asgore At least 7-C.

I'm no Admin or staff member , but i advise you to read the The Versus Thread rules so that you don't make any threads like these in the next time

Dude, I told you before. Check the characters profiles and especially their tiering before you make a match-up this is a horrible mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back