• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asgore Dreemurr Vs. Reed Richards

Finding himself in the hall of the mountian king, Reed Richards stands his ground.
  • Both 8-C, any equipment higher than this tier is not allowed
  • Asgore upscales from 0.89 Tons
  • Reed scales to 0.31 tons
  • Battle takes place at the Barrier (Undertale)
  • Speed equal, no prep time
desktop-wallpaper-res-3040x1710-19-asgore-fanart-undertale.jpg

THE MOUNTAIN KING:
Mr-Fantastic.jpeg

THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE:

Last edited:
not sure if reed uses time stuff in character but if so Human Mutate, Leader of the Fantastic Four, Member of the Illuminati, Former Soldier fra

it's not random silly goose
"Reed can go whit time stop to beat asgore to a pulp, if he doesnt do that, asgore stomps via higher AP and soul hax"
literally the first response
No one even had an arguement or an actual response to that why are you voting?? Asgore slams with AP and Danmaku btw

No one even had an arguement or an actual response to that why are you voting?? Asgore slams with AP and Danmaku btw
stone already gave an argument. not every thread needs two people bickering for a while to reach a conclusion

& yeah stone already said asgore does his whole thing, which i acknowledged when i said if reed didn't do the time stuff first & get off with that then asgore would

stone already gave an argument. not every thread needs two people bickering for a while to reach a conclusion

& yeah stone already said asgore does his whole thing, which i acknowledged when i said if reed didn't do the time stuff first & get off with that then asgore would
Its still not good or smart to go FRA this fast. Anyways I am voting Asgore if its not a stomp because of the Time stop not being IC and Asgore having a insane AP and Danmaku advantage

i feel like given time stuff reed might still be able to pummel enough for it to matter yknow?

Last edited:
so reed can time stop for 4 minutes, is that enough time to deal enough damage to asgore? since is 0.32 tons VS 1.125 Tons of dura, if not, then asgore stomps

Back