• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody unlock this plz:

Mickey Mouse (Composite)

{{Tab2|maintext=Mickey Mouse|link1=Mickey Mouse (Composite)|tab1=Composite|link2=Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey)|tab2=Epic Mickey}}

Okay, but just write the titles without links next time.

{{Tab2|maintext=Tails|link1=Tails (Game Character)|tab1=Game Character|link2=Tails (Sonic Boom)|tab2=Sonic Boom|link3=Tails (Sonic: The Comic)|tab3=Sonic: The Comic|link4=Tails (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)|tab4=Archie Pre-Genesis Wave}}

Are the one who has been adding these links and also are they really necessary?

Superman should probably have that tab thing too, considering all his iterations.

Probably, but I think it would have been better to make a CRT or staff thread about the additions because, to me, they have appeared of nowhere with no explanation until Uselessnoob245's.

Wow, this is an old thread, the start goes back 3 years...

I feel like the Wiki should be blowing out a few candles...

I added the tabber to Tails' page.

Why shouldn't Superman get a tabber for the different versions? Due to that it would turn too large?

Matthew Schroeder said:
We agreed on Superman not having one.
We have one for Godzilla, who has 24 different profiles, so I see no issue using it for the Comics versions of superman, which only number around 13. Heck, adding in alternate versions of Supes shouldn't get too much larger than 24.

I also think that adding one for all versions of Superman seems like a good idea.

The comics versions would have to come first, of course, preferably in chronological order.

Yeah.

If Superman is too much with his off-canon versions I'm totally fine with doing the tab for just his DC Comics iterations, although I feel like with the precedent Godzilla has set I don't personally see the issue with doing it for all his versions.

Paper Mario lacks the key template found on the other Mario profiles.

I added the key template to the Paper Mario page.

Is some administrator willing to create a key template for all of the Superman profiles?

It is probably best to show it here first though, so the order of the entries turns appropriate before it is inserted into the profile pages.

Antvasima said:
Is some administrator willing to create a key template for all of the Superman profiles?
Note that I didn't include the Superboy-Prime, Ultraman (Post-Crisis) (DC Comics), The Thought Robot, or Superman (One Million) as they're all kind of their own thing and don't really fit under the "Superman" title or are different people from Clark Kent entirely.

(Don't worry, it will look even on the pages themselves)

Thank you for the help. I think that looks good.

Can you write a list of the exact titles of the pages that you need unlocked?

Antvasima said:
Can you write a list of the exact titles of the pages that you need unlocked?
Superman (Pre-Crisis) seems to be the only one.

Oh, unless you mean in general for adding these tabbers. If that's the case I can pull up a list sometime tomorrow.

I meant a list of the currently locked pages that you need unlocked for adding the tabbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back